Chapter 4: Festival

Chu Yi has a suite in City A, but it can almost be regarded as a single apartment.

After the studio opened for two years, he had already lived a life of worry-free food and clothing. Then he bought a house and a car in another year. He was almost the best among their graduates.

In terms of relationship, because of his good relationship, not only his mother, but almost all of his friends want to introduce him to someone consciously or unintentionally.

Once there is a suitable one, I will think of Chu Yi first.

But Chu Yi doesn't know why, it's ok to make friends with others. Once he thinks of falling in love and getting married after falling in love, he always feels that the other party is not suitable here, and it is not suitable there.

Just chatting, there are not many people left, not to mention the straight male vibe that everyone rushed towards after the date, Chu Yi was often so embarrassed that he could only laugh.

His mother said that he had high vision, especially when every blind date ended, the other party was very satisfied with him, and the one who was dissatisfied was on Chu Yi's side, and his mother was even more anxious.

So every time the blind date ended, he would be greeted with a **** scolding.

Sometimes he is also reflecting on whether he is really looking too high.

In fact, he is not in a hurry about marriage, nor does he want it very much, but the environment he lives in does not allow him to be in a hurry, his mother is urging, his aunt is urging, his grandmother is urging, and his classmates are red one after another. Bomb, some of my friends' kids are in kindergarten.

It looks like he made a big mistake.

A few years ago, a few days after the passing of the same-sex marriage law, he came out to his family, saying that he had no interest in girls and that he would not introduce him to girlfriends in the future.

He thought that after confessing, the blind date would be able to stop and stop, but he didn't expect his mother to be uncomfortable for a few days, and suddenly accepted it immediately, and immediately began to arrange a man for him.

And the dramatic thing is that as soon as I find a lot, it seems that they are following the trend. During that time, Chu Yi will vomit on a blind date.

So in fact, it was a little impulsive for Chu Yi and Qin Yiheng to get married.

I also feel like I want to hand in homework for homework.

Qin Yiheng didn't know how he got to know him.

But he really didn't know Qin Yiheng at all, he only had the two resumes today that seemed to have a lot of content, but actually had nothing.

After eating, Chu Yi told Qin Yiheng that he had a car, so Qin Yiheng simply didn't ask the driver to come over.

The two walked to the parking lot together and walked to Chu Yi's car.

After Chu Yi unlocked the car, his eyes flowed and he glanced at Qin Yiheng.

Qin Yiheng drives such a good car, I don't know if he will dislike Chu Yi's car.

But it is very impressive that Qin Yiheng did not, and there was no change in his expression.

Chu Yi opened the door of the driver's seat, and before he got in, he remembered the picture of Qin Yiheng's driver opening the door for Qin Yiheng. Chu Yi stood up immediately, thinking whether to open the door for Qin Yiheng.