Chapter 45: Festival

Chu Yi participated in this kind of meeting for the first time.

There were cameras in the conference room, reporters, and many others he didn't know.

Before he came, Qin Yiheng didn't tell him it was such a serious occasion, he thought he was just here to chat.

So as soon as he entered the door, Chu Yi leaned on Qin Yiheng and asked in a low voice, "Where shall I sit for a while?"

Qin Yiheng also replied in a low voice, "sit next to me."

Chu Yi looked over and saw that there were many name cards on the table, Qin Yiheng's was in the middle, and there was no sign next to him, but a stool.

Chu Yi probably knew where he should be sitting.

Chu Yi followed Qin Yiheng for a short walk, thought about it, and then asked, "Will it be inappropriate for me to be here? Why don't I go to school and call me when you're done."

Qin Yiheng turned to look at him: "why is it inappropriate?"

Chu Yi whispered, "It has nothing to do with me when you donate the building."

Qin Yiheng disagreed: "you are my husband, and what I donated is what you donated."

Chu Yi laughed in his heart and immediately accepted: "Okay."

For the next hour or so, everyone spent in this conference hall.

With the idea that too much will be lost, Chu Yi sat upright without saying a word.

But this meeting was not as serious as he thought, probably because the people who came were his own, the whole process was fairly easy.

It's just programmed.

Also, formalized a bit.

Most of the time was spent on taking pictures.

Signature photo, handshake photo, tea serving photo, building introduction photo...

And when it comes to this kind of occasion, these big figures become very slow when they speak. Even though they have a manuscript in hand, they pause a sentence several times and read it slowly.

Procrastination, very hypnotic.

Chu Yi was too sleepy beside Qin Yiheng, but thinking about helping Qin Yiheng make a face, he still insisted on keeping a smile and being polite from beginning to end.

It was finally over, Chu Yi stood up with everyone and applauded louder than anyone else.

Everyone went out with a smile, Chu Yi and Qin Yiheng walked in the front, so he was too embarrassed to stretch in front of so many people.

He could only lower his head, secretly clench his fists, and secretly move his shoulders and muscles all over his body.

"Tired?" Qin Yiheng, who was beside him, suddenly asked him.

Chu Yi nodded: "A little sleepy."

Qin Yiheng said, "I'm sleepy too."

Chu Yi laughed at Qin Yiheng's words.

Who doesn't look serious on the surface, but in fact has been trapped to death.

Chu Yi thought about it, and took the opportunity to complain again: "The waist is so sore."

After he said that, his heart beat faster.

It was the first time he said this kind of coquettish remark, and because there was a vote of people behind him, he said it very low and sounded very soft.