Chapter 18: Festival

The next day, Chu Yi stayed at home all morning, making sure that Chen Jianshi would not appear again, and then drove to the studio.

The weather has cooled down in the past two days, and it was cloudy all day today, and there seemed to be signs of rain. Chu Yi was blown away by the wind when he went out, only to realize that he was wearing a little less.

Chu Yi stood outside for more than ten seconds, felt the temperature today, and decided to go back and add a coat.

But when he got back to the house, he remembered that the clothes he had brought in the last time were all summer and autumn, and the coats were in his bachelor apartment.

go back and get it?

Or borrow from Qin Yiheng.

Chu Yi tossed the key in his hand, took it steadily, and decided to use the latter.

So he went to the second floor and called Qin Yiheng.

It took a long time to pick up the phone over there. Chu Yi gave him a feed and said directly, "It's a bit cold today. I didn't bring a coat. I'll borrow yours first, and I'll go back and get it at night."

There was an embarrassing laugh from there: "Mr. Chu, I'm Xu Jing, President Qin's assistant."

Chu Yi's hand to open the door paused: "Hello."

Xu Jing: "President Qin is in a meeting, so he didn't bring his cell phone."

Chu Yi stood by the door and thought for a few seconds: "Okay, then it's fine."

Xu Jing asked, "does Mr. Chu want to wear President Qin's coat? I can go to the conference room and ask President Qin's opinion for you."

"Don't disturb, don't tell him," Chu Yi glanced at the wardrobe: "It's alright, you can do it, thank you."

After hanging up the phone, Chu Yi stood at the door of the bedroom with his mobile phone in his hand. After a few seconds, he still decided not to move Qin Yiheng's things.

Although Qin Yiheng had told him before that his things could be used at will, but the habit he developed since childhood would not touch other people's things without their consent.

Unable to make it through in his heart, he stopped walking over and comforted himself that the day was not so cold, so he went downstairs and left the house.

But this comfort seems to be a joke. Chu Yi is a little floating when the wind blows when he goes out.

The cold air hit his uncovered skin, and within seconds, he sneezed several times in a row.

Hurry up and get in the car, quickly start on the road.

After arriving at the studio, he also hurried in the door.

When passing by Xiao Zhan, Xiao Zhan saw him make a wow.

Xiao Zhan couldn't help asking: "The boss is strong and strong, and he is still wearing a sweater today."

Chu Yi clenched his fist and said with a smile: "You misunderstood the boss, the boss is shivering with cold now."

Xiaozhan was fine, but when Chu Yi passed Rongrong, Rongrong let out a cry that was even more surprised than Xiaozhan.

Rongrong: "Boss, are you so hardy?"

Chu Yi laughed.

Rongrong has already put on a down jacket.

Chu Yi was helpless: "You stimulated me."

Chu Yi quickly entered the studio and closed the window.