Chapter 76: Festival

That night, Chu Yi had a long and beautiful dream, and the dream was all about Qin Yiheng.

When he woke up, he found that the dream was reality.

Yesterday, he asked for a day off, and Xiao Zhan and Rongrong shared some of his work, so today's Chu Yi has no excuse to be lazy. After getting up with Qin Yiheng in the morning, they sat in Xiao Chen's car and went to the studio together.

When they got to the studio, Xiao Zhan and Rong Rong were concerned about his fever. The three of them chatted for a while and then started to work.

Before the computer was turned on, the office door was knocked twice, and then the door was pushed in.

Chu Yi looked over there and was surprised to see the person coming.

"Mom?" Chu Yi stood up: "Why are you here?"

Mother Chu: "If you think about it, don't bother you to pick me up for a while. I have nothing to do in the morning. Come and wait together."

Chu Yi laughed: "Have you eaten breakfast?"

Mother Chu: "I have eaten."

Chu Yi asked his mother "What are these?"

"Meeting ceremony," Chu's mother mentioned: "Xiao Qin's parents."

Mom said, "I remembered when you asked. Is there an ATM nearby?"

Chu Yi nodded: "Yes, do you want to withdraw money?"

Mom smiled: "Yeah, don't you know? I asked your grandmother a few days ago. This is the first official meeting in City A, and there is a change fee."

Chu Yi raised his eyebrows: "For Qin Yiheng?"

Mom: "Yes, given it to him, he has to call my mother, not auntie."

Chu Yi imagined the scene where Qin Yiheng followed him and called his mother.

He smiled: "Then do I have it too?"

Mom nodded: "Yes, you can take two copies, Mom and Dad." Mom said and smiled: "I'm going to call someone else's mom."

Chu Yi patted his mother's shoulder: "It's a family."

So, on the way for her mother to withdraw money, Chu Yi quickly called Qin Yiheng.

It was picked up quickly there.

"Qin Yiheng," Chu Yi was in a good mood: "I just learned something."

Qin Yiheng: "what's the matter?"

Chu Yi: "My mother came here. She said she would give you a big red envelope at noon. Guess what it is for?"

Chu Yi thought that Qin Yiheng would guess some greetings and the like, but he didn't expect that the first answer Qin Yiheng guessed was: "change fee."

Chu Yi was surprised: "How do you know?"

Qin Yiheng said in a voice, "my mother just called me."

Then, Qin Yiheng said what Chu Yi wanted to say: "You also want to call my parents with me."

After hearing this, Chu Yi suddenly sighed: "Ah, so, someone asked me to change my name to call him husband, but he didn't pay me to change my name, what a shame."

Someone laughed over there: "Replenish you."

Chu Yi took an inch: "And Teacher Qin, it's also counted."

Qin Yiheng: "supplement you."

Chu Yi kept talking nonsense: "WeChat notes have also been changed."

Qin Yiheng smiled even deeper: "So, do you have to pay me to change my words?"