Chapter 17: Festival

Chu Yi had a dream at night about his junior high school.

In the evening, he came home from self-study at night, and just got downstairs when he heard the noise from the house. He felt that something was wrong, and hurried upstairs.

When he opened the door, he saw his mother fell to the ground with blood on her head, clutching her stomach and moaning, while his father Chen Jianshi stood on the side looking drunk, raising his feet and looking to kick down again.

Chu Yi hurriedly ran over and hugged his mother, and kicked Chu Yi on the back.

His tears came down immediately, but he didn't feel pain, he was afraid, he was sad.

Chen Jianshi drank a lot of alcohol, and the whole house smelled of alcohol. Chu Yi helped his mother block this leg, turned around and pushed Chen Jianshi back. Chen Jianshi staggered a few steps and fell to the ground.

Chu Yi quickly helped his mother up. Seeing his mother's eyes were half-closed, she was so frightened that she carried her mother up as soon as she lost her schoolbag, went downstairs and stopped a car to go to the hospital.

In Chu Yi's impression, Chen Jianshi was always beating his mother. When he was a child, the family conditions were better, but not so serious, and his mother always lied to him and lied to him. Eight times out of ten, Chu Yi didn't find out.

Since Chu Yi went to junior high school, Chen Jianshi was dumped by a woman outside, and he started drinking after losing money.

When Chu Yi came back from self-study almost every day, he could hear Chen Jianshi yelling at home.

This incident has now become a shadow in his heart, and now he can't help but panic when he hears someone arguing outside.

Chu Yi still remembers the feeling of being in the hospital with his mother that day.

He was in tears the whole process, but he didn't dare to cry, because he was afraid that his emotions were too much for his rationality, and he couldn't handle what was in front of him.

When talking to the doctor, Chu Yi was trembling, and when the doctor bandaged her mother's wound, Chu Yi was trembling. Finally, when the doctor said that there was no major problem and that she would be fine after a few days of cultivation, Chu Yi's hanging heart finally fell.

That night he took his mother for an IV. Her mother was sitting on a long chair, her face was swollen, but she still smiled at Chu Yi, touched his hair, and told him that her mother was fine.

Chu Yi did not dare to cry out loud, did not dare to hug his mother, for fear of touching her wound. He was so miserable that he could only squat down and hug his mother's thigh and wept continuously.

All the neighbors of Chen Jianshi's domestic violence knew that Chu Yi had a lot of evidence and wanted to call the police a long time ago, but his mother never let him. She was always patient for the sake of this so-called family.

His mother was a very nice and gentle person, Chu Yi didn't know why Chen Jianshi did that to her.

When his mother was beaten like that that day, Chu Yi finally couldn't take it anymore. He asked his mother to go back to City A and live with his aunt for a while, while he was in City B, sorting information while going to school, and called the police.

But the result of calling the police for the first time was not very satisfactory, because he did not have the consent of his mother. After the police came, his mother did not stand on Chu Yi's side.

Chen Jianshi's attitude was good, the police just made a mediation, educated Chu Yi, and left.

However, it was also because of this alarm that Chen Jianshi hated Chu Yi.