Chapter 52: Festival

Xin Zhao received a message from his assistant when he was having dinner with Qin Yiheng.

The assistant said that Chu Design replied to the email, and also said that he could cooperate with our company.

Xin Zhao asked his assistant to cut the time to return to the mailbox, and then took a peek at his brother who was drinking soup across from him.

The time on the screenshot shows 18:16, and the assistant told him almost as soon as he received it.

Xin Zhao put away his phone and looked at Qin Yiheng again.

Brother is so calm, did you already receive the email? Waiting for him to hit him in the head when he's happy to think he got it first?

Xin Zhao thought for a few seconds, but still couldn't help but try: "Brother, is my sister-in-law very busy today?"

Qin Yiheng shook his head: "I don't know."

Xin Zhao frowned.

I can't hear my brother's voice.

what does it mean.

He ate two more mouthfuls of food, and finally couldn't hold back any longer, and took out his phone.

"Brother," Xin Zhao opened WeChat and took out the screenshot the assistant sent him: "Sister-in-law has taken my order, how about you?"

Qin Yiheng paused and stared at the picture for a few seconds.

Xin Zhao continued to ask weakly, "How about you, brother? Did you receive it?"

Qin Yiheng put down the spoon, took out his mobile phone and glanced at it.

No news.

He didn't think much, and called Xu Jing directly.

Probably on standby, Xu Jing quickly picked up the phone.

"President Qin."

Qin Yiheng asked, "Who sent the email to Chu Yi in the afternoon?"

Xu Jing said, "It was sent by the planning department."

Qin Yiheng asked, "Have you received a reply?"

Xu Jing: "I don't know, I'll ask."

Qin Yiheng: "Okay."

Xin Zhao heard the phone call. Qin Yiheng made such a call, and he immediately became confident.

But his brother's assistant hadn't replied yet, so he couldn't be too happy yet.

He could only hold his breath and bowed his head to eat the rest of the meal.

Not long after, Xu Jing's phone came back.

Xin Zhao calmly raised his head and listened to Qin Yiheng saying, "Well, I see."

Then Qin Yiheng hung up.

Xin Zhao lowered his head again.

After the air was quiet for a few seconds, Qin Yiheng spoke.

"you win."

Qin Yiheng's tone was very low, and Xin Zhao didn't dare to celebrate loudly.

Not only did he not dare to celebrate, he didn't even dare to do anything in a big way, so cowardly that it seemed like he had lost the bet.

"I won because my sister-in-law sent your company's email later than I did," he said in a lower voice, "or didn't reply at all?"

Qin Yiheng lowered his head and drank the soup, looking like he didn't really want to talk: "No answer."