Chapter 68: Festival

There were more and more people on the lawn.

The partner and his girlfriend who came with him just now also appeared.

Chu Yi asked, "Your friend, what should I call him?"

Qin Yiheng: "call him Xiao Zheng after me."

Chu Yi: "Ah? He looks older than me."

Qin Yiheng: "also called Xiao Zheng, what is my name and what is your name?"

Chu Yi nodded: "Okay."

Chu Yi asked again, "Where's his girlfriend?"

Qin Yiheng shook his head: "I don't know."

Chu Yi thought for a while: "When I met him earlier, his girlfriend called me Mr. Chu, also as an accessory for both of you, I don't know anything, it's not good."

Qin Yiheng looked at Chu Yi: "Really?"

Chu Yi: "Yes."

Qin Yiheng shook his head: "No, the current situation is that Xiao Zheng wants to curry favor with me, and his company has a project in my hands, so only he takes the initiative, we don't need to take the initiative, and you don't have to think about what to call it. I have the same status in this circle, you don't need to think about the scene," Qin Yiheng glanced at Chu Yi's eyes: "Do you understand?"

Chu Yi nodded: "Understood."

Now that the topic has come to this point, Qin Yiheng simply explained two more words: "You are Mr. Qin's husband, and your husband happens to be quite capable." Qin Yiheng glanced around and returned to Chu Yi: "Here is standing here. , as you can see, you don't have to put on an uncomfortable smile, it's polite to be polite, there's no need to accommodate."

Chu Yi nodded: "Okay."

Chu Yi turned around and took two small cakes from the nearby table, eating one by himself and handing the other to Qin Yiheng.

Qin Yiheng shook his head: "No."

Chu Yi retracted his hand, put the cake in his mouth and said, "Didn't you say you like to eat small cakes?"

Qin Yiheng glanced at Chu Yi: "It's not this cake."

Chu Yi almost choked while eating the cream.

The cake here tastes good, with moderate fruit and moderate sweetness. Chu Yi ate both.

Since Qin Yiheng didn't eat cake, after Chu Yi finished eating, he picked up the two newly delivered glasses of fruit wine, and gave one to Qin Yiheng.

As soon as Qin Yiheng took it, Chu Yi couldn't wait to clink glasses with Qin Yiheng.

Chu Yi: "It's nice to be Mr. Qin's husband."

Qin Yiheng smiled: "I am also very happy to be able to marry Mr. Chu."

It sounds like a polite scene, but both of them know that it comes from their hearts.

Just this sentence alone is enough to make the two drink it up.

Chu Yi put the fruit wine aside, and suddenly sighed, "It would be great if I had a position like yours in my field of work."

Qin Yiheng also put down the cup and asked, "what's the matter? Someone bullied you?"

Chu Yi laughed: "It can't be called bullying, it's just disagreement with the customer, it's like doing design.

Over the years, I have encountered many unsatisfactory things, often as humble as a dog. "

Qin Yiheng frowned.

"Hahaha," Chu Yi waved his hand: "Just complain, it's nothing."

After Chu Yi finished speaking, he turned his head to get the cake, and didn't seem to want to continue the topic.