Chapter 20: Festival

Xu Jing felt that he seemed to have become President Qin's family advisor.

For example, as soon as President Qin returned from delivering clothes to Mr. Chu, he immediately waved him to the office. He thought it was an urgent matter, but as soon as he closed the door, President Qin said, "Chu Yi has a friend here, you said we want to eat together. a meal?"

Xu Jing thought for a while: "Look at his relationship with that friend."

President Qin tilted his head, but it seemed that he thought of some bad picture, and his expression also became bad.

Then he lowered his head to type, and Xu Jing judged that he should be sending a message to Mr. Chu.

Soon, President Qin said to Xu Jing, "The relationship is good."

Xu Jing nodded: "Generally yes, but you should also ask Mr. Chu's opinion."

President Qin lowered his head to type again.

Xu Jing clasped his hands and waited. After a while, President Qin looked up and said to him, "Eat hot pot, you can order a restaurant."

"Okay," Xu Jing continued: "Seven o'clock, your afternoon meeting should be open until six o'clock, and then leave a buffer time and driving time."

President Qin: "Well."

Then Xu Jing went away.

His heart was bitter, who let him get married early and have marriage experience.

But he didn't expect that President Qin would not take it seriously at work, even his own marriage. It was the first time he had seen someone manage a marriage so seriously.

It is not right to say cold-blooded, and it is even more wrong to say that it is warm.

Here, Xu Jing sympathized with Chu Yi again.

Seven o'clock in the evening came quickly.

Neither Chu Yi nor Qin Yiheng liked to be late, so they arrived at the restaurant almost at the same time.

Chu Yi was a little faster. After he and Zhang Kai were seated, Zhang Kai turned his head and flirted because the waiter's younger brother was so handsome.

Within two minutes, the little brother's WeChat arrived.

At this time, Qin Yiheng also walked into the box.

Chu Yi pulled Zhang Kai's hand and motioned him to restrain himself with his eyes.

Zhang Kai was overjoyed when he got WeChat, shook his head and sat down, and showed Chu Yi the picture of that little brother.

Chu Yi was helpless, and nodded lightly twice, intending to tell him, I know, I know.

The small movements of the two people were all caught in Qin Yiheng's eyes. He frowned slightly without realizing it, then strode over, and sat and pulled the seat next to Chu Yi.

Seeing him sit down, Chu Yi handed over the store's tablet: "What do you want?"

Qin Yiheng wiped his hands with a tissue and said politely, "Zhang Sir please. "

Chu Yi nodded.

Chu Yi is still a little conscious. After all, Zhang Kai is the guest, and he and Qin Yiheng are the masters, so after Qin Yiheng pushed him, he stopped being polite to Qin Yiheng and gave Zhang Kai the tablet directly.

After Zhang Kai took it, Chu Yi turned to ask Qin Yiheng, "Are there any taboos?"

Qin Yiheng shook his head: "eat them all."