Chapter 6: Festival

The memory overlapped with that of a month ago, and the various senses of the body also overlapped.

The difference is that Chu Yi is very awake tonight. He clearly understands what he is doing and who is doing this to him.

At the last moment before falling asleep, Chu Yi glanced at his phone, it was already three in the morning.

Then he slept till dawn.

The morning sunlight poured in through the cracks in the untightened curtains and draped over the sheets. Chu Yi woke up in a daze, and then he found himself in the arms of a man.

Very warm body temperature, hands still on his waist.

Before reacting to what the current situation was, Chu Yi instinctively called out.

"what!"

Then he remembered how he came here yesterday.

Then he remembered why he was in this bed.

Then he remembered why he was like this.

This scream also successfully woke Qin Yiheng.

Chu Yi's heartbeat was fast. After Shensi came back, he was very embarrassed because of his fuss. He saw Qin Yiheng frown first, and then saw Qin Yiheng open his eyes.

People who wake up first always have to face all kinds of embarrassment, and they should control the scene, so Chu Yi thought about it and asked, "What time is your flight?"

Qin Yiheng thought for a while before answering, "three o'clock in the afternoon."

"Oh!" He made up a lie tactfully: "I'm afraid you're going to sleep late."

Qin Yiheng just hummed briefly, and then he found that he was holding Chu Yi, his body stiffened sincerely, and he took his hand back.

Yesterday, Chu Yi slept on the left, and Qin Yiheng slept on the right. Now, Chu Yi slept on the right, and Qin Yiheng slept on the right.

Before going to bed, Chu Yi and Qin Yiheng were still very honest. They slept on their own, with half a person between them. How could they become like this when they woke up.

Of course I don't understand this kind of thing. After Qin Yiheng let go of Chu Yi, Chu Yi regained his freedom and lifted the quilt and got out of bed.

It is said that people's emotions are easily impulsive at night, and it seems that it is true now. They obviously didn't drink yesterday, but the current situation is as if they have a hangover again.

Ah, of course, he didn't know if Qin Yiheng was drunk a month ago.

If you're not drunk, you should have drunk too much, otherwise, how could such an iceberg beauty be messing with him.

One more night.

Fortunately, Chu Yi put on his pajamas before going to bed yesterday, otherwise he would be even more embarrassed now.

"What time?" the person lying on the bed suddenly asked.

Chu Yi looked left and right and saw the phone on the bedside table. He picked it up and was about to tap the screen when the phone suddenly lit up by itself.

Someone called and "Xu Jing" was displayed on the screen.

Chu Yi had no impression of this person. He glanced at the time on his phone and said to Qin Yiheng, "9:40."

Then he picked up the phone.

"Hello, Mr. Xu." Chu Yi automatically treated this person as his client.