Chapter 40: Festival

Because I chatted with Zhang Kai for a while with Xu Zhiming yesterday, Chu Yi is now standing beside Xu Zhiming, which is very embarrassing.

They didn't actually have any conflicts. If there were conflicts, it was Xu Zhiming who made conflicts unilaterally. Chu Yi didn't take this conflict to heart at all.

Therefore, if Xu Zhiming started a dialogue with Chu Yi about this contradiction for a while, Chu Yi might not know how to deal with it.

He really doesn't know anything, just like Zhang Kai said, this whole paragraph is all about Xu Zhiming.

And Zhang Kai said that Xu Zhiming liked him yesterday, but he still didn't quite believe it.

Even if the friendship between the two was recalled from beginning to end, there was no sign that Xu Zhiming liked him at all.

"Just order a drink? Want a snack?" Xu Zhiming asked Chu Yi while looking at the menu.

Chu Yi shook his head: "No need," he hinted again: "There is still a lot of work."

Xu Zhiming nodded and handed the menu to the waiter.

After the waiter left, Xu Zhiming asked, "I haven't seen you for a long time, how are you doing?"

"It's still like this," Chu Yi said politely, and didn't want to talk nonsense with him: "What's wrong? Find me suddenly today."

Xu Zhiming smiled: "Can't I find you if I have nothing to do?"

Chu Yi suddenly didn't know what to answer, so he could only smile awkwardly: "Hahaha."

Xu Zhiming asked, "Are your shoes on? Do they fit?"

Chu Yi snorted.

Yes, shoes.

"I didn't wear it. Zhang Kai wanted it very much. I sold it to him."

After Chu Yi said this, the waiter brought up his drink and Xu Zhiming's coffee. Chu Yi raised his head and smiled at the waiter, saying thank you.

Xu Zhiming seemed to be stunned for a few seconds. After the waiter left, he slowly said, "Why did you give the things I gave you to others?"

Chu Yi took a sip of the drink and looked at Xu Zhiming's puzzled eyes: "I gave you the money, so I bought it. If Zhang Kai wants it, I will sell it to him, no problem?"

Xu Zhiming was choked and could only say, "No problem."

Chu Yi nodded.

Xu Zhiming wanted to say something to Chu Yi, but Chu Yi's cell phone suddenly rang.

Obviously, Xu Zhiming saw Chu Yi with a flat expression all the way, laughed lightly, picked up the phone and whispered hello.

Xu Zhiming lowered his head and stirred the coffee.

Chu Yi didn't make the call for a long time, only more than a minute before and after, but Xu Zhiming had never heard Chu Yi's tone like this.

It's very soft and soft, and it sounds good.

There seemed to be something to explain over there, Chu Yi answered it seriously and answered it seriously.

After hanging up the phone, Chu Yi's expression was not the same as when he answered the phone, he looked a little puzzled and nervous.

Xu Zhiming put down the spoon and asked Chu Yi, "Is it a customer?"

Chu Yi was a little absent-minded and shook his head: "No, it's my husband."

Xu Zhiming was surprised, and his voice became higher: "Who is yours?"

Chu Yi said again, "My husband."