Chapter 63: Festival

In order to allow Qin Yiheng to visually see the effect of wearing the tie clip, Chu Yi carefully re-tie Qin Yiheng's tie, and then clipped the tie clip.

"Okay." Chu Yi patted Qin Yiheng's tie with his fingers together, and looked up at Qin Yiheng.

When Chu Yi was tying his tie, Qin Yiheng was playing with his hair. As soon as Chu Yi raised his head like this, a small tuft of short hair wrapped around Qin Yiheng's finger just slipped out.

Qin Yiheng didn't want to let his fingers go empty. As Chu Yi spoke, he changed direction, bent his fingers, and stopped on Chu Yi's chin.

Chu Yi was used to being touched by Qin Yiheng, he didn't feel anything at the moment, he was still nervous about his gift: "It's beautiful? "

Qin Yiheng just looked down.

Chu Yi added: "You can't see the effect this way, you have to look in the mirror."

Qin Yiheng shook his head: "No more pictures, it looks good."

Chu Yi smiled easily: "It's beautiful."

Qin Yiheng took his hand back, pointed to the tie clip and asked, "I went shopping in the afternoon to buy it?"

Chu Yi shook his head and corrected Qin Yiheng's words: "I went to the street specially to buy it."

Qin Yiheng blinked his eyes while listening.

Be happy, excited, enjoy.

All right.

Then, he began to think back, what did he do when he first met Chu Yi?

Seems to have done a lot of inhumane things.

Said a lot of inhuman things.

Qin Yiheng: "how long have we been married?"

Chu Yi made a rough calculation: "It's more than a month, what's wrong?"

Qin Yiheng: "do you think I am a qualified husband?"

Chu Yi nodded immediately: "Qualified."

Don't be too qualified, it's simply operating according to the standard of a qualified husband.

Thoughtful, thoughtful, patient, gentle, serious, sincere...

But the qualified husband does not seem to agree.

Qin Yiheng shook his head: "unqualified."

Chu Yi wondered: "Where is it unqualified?"

Qin Yiheng is not satisfied with himself anywhere: "I don't qualify anywhere."

Chu Yi was even more puzzled: "What's wrong?"

Is it his delusion? Why does Qin Yiheng look suddenly injured.

Qin Yiheng couldn't answer Chu Yi's words, after all, he didn't know where he was unqualified.

In short, if he fails to win Chu Yi's favor, he is unqualified.

"Have you finished the drawing of the guest?" Qin Yiheng asked.

Chu Yi nodded: "I finished it in the morning, and there will be nothing to do for the next two days."

Qin Yiheng asked again, "what do you want to do at night? Do you have any plans?"

Chu Yi shook his head: "No plan."

Qin Yiheng said: "I have plans," he said, and took out his mobile phone: "Two plans, watching a movie or watching a play, are you interested?"

Chu Yi leaned over and saw that there were two pictures on the chat records of Qin Yiheng and Xu Jing, one was a recently released movie, and the other was a drama performance unique to Q City.