Pretty Boy

"Even if my heart stops beating, you're the only thing I need, ooh, with me."

- The Neighborhood (Pretty Boy, 2020)

_____________

Y/N's POV

I started to stir into consciousness the second I felt her fingertips draw imaginary lines on my back. My eyes fluttered open, and there she was. Her smile warmed my heart, and the way she's staring at my exposed back longingly melted me from the start. For a second, I thought I dreamt last night. But, I'm happy to find out that it was real. And this is the aftermath of it.

"Good morning." Lizzie said softly as she continued to trace over my back tattoo. "This is beautiful. I love it."

"I got it on my eighteenth birthday as my first tattoo." I mumbled, still feeling a bit sleepy. "It was a bad idea because the pain was almost unbearable. I barely got through it."

"I think all of your tattoos are beautiful." Her hands are now swarming my arms. "It's kind of hot actually."

(A/N: Your arms/body tattoos so far)

I smirked, "Oh?"

"You're very intimidating." Lizzie ran her fingers into my hair, massaging my scalp soothingly. "But, I don't mind it at all. I like it a lot."

I licked my lips, tremendously amused. I stared deeply into her eyes, my index finger playing along with the strand of her hair before tucking it behind her ear, "Good, because I like having that effect on you, Elizabeth."

"I bet you do." She blushes a little. "But, last night was..." Lizzie looked elsewhere, her gaze bouncing between objects of the room, "Great..." She whispered like an innocent puppy but it was loud enough for me to hear.

I drew a smirk-like smile, "Yeah, it was." I bit my lip, incapable of keeping myself together. "So, I have a million dollar question for you."

"What is it?"

"Lizzie Chase Olsen, would you..." I dragged my words, anticipating it. "Want me to make you breakfast?"

"Oh." She says disappointedly. "I thought you were going to, uh..."

I pucker my lips together, trying everything in me not to laugh, "Going to what?"

Lizzie rolled her eyes, "Nothing. But, to answer your question, yes. I would love that."

I situated myself into a seated position, but before I could leave the comfort of our own bed, she stopped me from doing so, "Wait— can we actually stay in bed for ten more minutes? I want to cuddle."