Watercolor Eyes

"I think that you taste like rock candy. Sweet like beaches, leave me all sandy."

- Lana Del Rey (Watercolor Eyes, 2022)

___________

Y/N's POV

My eyes slowly fluttered open, and the first thing I saw was her heartwarming, bright smile. My whole body deflated as I gaze at her with everything in me, her fingers drawing imaginary lines across my face. Lizzie stared at me longingly, her vibrant, mesmerizing emerald eyes making me weak on my knees. Even to this day, I can't believe that someone like her would ever look my way.

Suddenly, the world went quiet. Everything stood still, and the blood that rushed through my veins solely had one purpose. It was to keep me as close to her as possible. It wasn't a coincidence that the world brought us together again. Despite the trials and tribulations, we found ourselves in front of each other, and knowing that no matter what happens in the future or where we may end up, we'll always gravitate our way back to each other.

"You snore when you sleep." Lizzie whispered as she giggled quietly. "It's adorable actually."

I shook my head in disbelief, "You must be hearing things because I don't snore."

"No, I heard it loud and clear." She retorted. "It was faint, but you sounded like Peppa Pig."

My jaw dropped, "Wow. Peppa Pig? Is that what I am now?"

"If the shoe fits." She laughs.

I squinted at Lizzie before towering her body, and showering it with tickles. She immediately started laughing, tossing, and turning in an attempt to escape my restraint. But, despite her many pleads about stopping, I kept going. I tickled her stomach, and by the look on her face, she couldn't breathe from laughing so much. It was entertaining nonetheless.

"Let me ask you this again." I said, stopping all movements. "Was I snoring like Peppa Pig?"

Lizzie shook her head, "No, you weren't." She mumbled innocently.

I smiled, getting off of her, "Good. But, anyway, I'm starving."

"I know something you can eat." Lizzie smirked, catching me off guard.

I cocked my eyebrow, feeling amused, "Oh? And what would that be, Elizabeth?"

Lizzie didn't say anything, but looked at me deeply as she bit her lip. It made me draw a smirk on my face the longer she looked at me that way. Neither one of us said anything, so I took it upon myself and slowly but surely began to bring myself between her body, my stomach now resting against her lower abdomen.

"You're testing me so early in the morning." I said, licking my lips in between, my gaze not leaving hers. "You know what I have to do now right?"

"Punish me?" She mumbled under her breath.

I drew a sly smirk before slowly lowering myself to her exposed stomach. I planted a few soft kisses, making sure to tease her a bit. Lizzie squirmed when I sucked on her delicate skin, biting it ever so slightly, making her moan quietly.

I held her hips in place, lowering myself further and sucking on her skin teasingly. Her moans became louder with every movement, her legs squirming in place every time I would hit a spot that her body would go crazy for. I bit my lip in pure satisfaction when I could feel how turned on she's getting.