Every Kind Of Way

"I wanna please you, no matter how long it takes."

- H.E.R (Every Kind Of Way, 2017)

_____________

Y/N's POV

A relaxing, quiet sleep was soon interrupted by Lizzie's soft, excited yelps as she bounced up and down the bed in an attempt to get me to wake up. I didn't budge at first, and let her continue on with her playful antics. I was still a little tired, but I'd be lying to myself if I didn't admit that waking up rather abruptly didn't make me happy. I can't remember the last she was ever like this to me, and I'm enjoying every second of it.

"Come on, Y/N, wake up!" Lizzie persistently swayed my entire body side to side, tickling me in between. "You have to get up."

"But, it's way too early." I groaned, hiding underneath the cover. "Five more minutes, please."

Lizzie yanked the blanket off of me, straddling my lap, "No. I want you and your undivided attention."

That sure woke me up, "Why are you energetic, so early in the morning?"

"What? I can't be energetic in the morning? And plus, you know what today is right?"

"Hmmm... just a normal Friday morning?" I teased, knowing that today is the day we'll be leaving for our New Orleans trip.

Lizzie glared at me playfully, "Are you serious?"

"Uh, yeah." I pushed further. "I don't think we have anything going on today or the weekend for that matter."

When she didn't say anything, I switched our position, leaving me on top while showering her entire body with tickles. Lizzie's adorable laughter filled the entirety of our room as she couldn't really do so much as protect her body. It's completely music to my ears, and I swear, my heart smiled hearing it.

"Stop it, I can't breathe." Lizzie said in between breaths.

"Alright, I'm obviously kidding." I stopped all movements. "Today's our trip to New Orleans for the weekend. And I'm excited. I assume that you are too if you're this jumpy so early in the morning."

"I just don't want us to miss our flight, that's all."

I gave her a look, "Lizzie, baby, our flight isn't until noon in the afternoon, and it's barely six in the morning."

"Okay, maybe I am a little excited." She waved her imaginary white flag.

"That's an understatement." I scoffed. I leaned over toward her ear, "But, now that you have my full undivided attention, what do you want to do?"

I delicately gave her ear a soft kiss, then her slightly exposed neck. She reacted almost immediately, her hands now swarming my back. I huffed at the contact, drastically turned on by her reaction.

"I need answers, Elizabeth." I mumbled in between kisses on her neck with my low, morning raspy voice.

She was caught up in what I was doing that she couldn't form a coherent sentence even if she wanted to. Lizzie's hands continued to swarm my back, her nails slowly digging into my skin as I found her sensitive spot. She squirmed at the movement of my tongue, her soft, innocent moans driving me to the very edge.