52

Hey😊 so I am writing at this time because, first of all ,I am not sleepy, secondly I miss sidharth, thirdly I miss the time when I used to update at midnight. Lastly, whatever forget it hehe😅

Dedicated to all of u for all the love you give. Forever grateful 💖

..........................

Sidnaaz were performing really well in the Christmas task...

When jay was going, he jokingly said ,

Jay: agar aap logo mein se koi swimming pool mein abhi issi waakt jayega toh their team will win ...

If any of you go to the swimming pool right now, then their team will win ...

Sana took it seriously and went inside the pool while sid felt so proud of his girl...

Announcing sidnaaz ki team as the winner team , the guests left..

Sid wasn't interested to bid bye to the guests.

He was so proud of his baby girl that he wanted to show the affection to her ,then and there...

.
.

So he cupped her face and kissed her cheeks making her smile.

Sid: I am so proud of you. Now go and change...

.
.

After Sana left ,arti came there ( obviously inke bina sidnaaz scene kabhi complete hua hai?😐)

Arti: sana ko kya jaroorat thi pool mein jane ki ?? Usko paata toh tha hi ki guests are joking. Fir kyun gyi wo? Mujhe samaj hi nahi aaya...

Why did sana need  to go to the pool?? She knew that the guests are joking.  Then why did she go?  I didn't understand...

.
.

Sid:

Pehli baat toh tumhe samaj ne ki jaroorat nahi hai kuch bhi..

First of all , you don't need to understand anything .

Usko jo accha laga usne kiya...

She did whatever she felt right.

Usko pani se daar lagta hai. Fir bhi wo pani mein gyi kyun ki usko ye task bina khele nahi jeetna tha.

She is scared of water.  Even then she went into the water because she did not want to win this task without playing.

Effort de k jeetna tha...tumhari tarha baas winning team ka hissa nahi banna tha usko bina kuch kiye...

She wanted to win by her effort. She didn't want to be the part of the winning book without doing anything.

Usne mehnaat ki ...usko iss Jeet ki khushi bhi hogi.

She did hardwork. So she will feel happy in this win.

Aage se kabhi bhi uske baare mein kuch bhi bakwas karne se pehle soch lena...

Think before you speak nonsense things about her.

Kyun ki I will not hear anything bad about her from anyone.

Because I won't hear anything bad from anyone about her.

.
.
.

Sid went inside and saw that Sana was ready in her pink cute night suit.

He hugged her and said..

Sid: kitni pyaari lag rahi hai tu..

You are looking so cute..

Sana: mai toh hamesha hi pyaari lagti hu.