𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Chapter 1:
Perfectionist
by Dirteaz

Beyoncé Knowles

Los Angeles, CaliforniaKnowles Residence

Knowles Residence

Stepping out of my bed I immediately made my way to the bathroom. The warm water hit my skin as I closed my eyes. It ran down my body and as much as I tried to enjoy it, I knew I had to work.

I was the CEO of Knowles International, which was the most known company of Los Angeles. We had 700 architects working for our company, 468 partners and much more. After my father died, I knew I had to take over. Although I was just 28 years old, I needed to take the responsibility for this whole company since my mother couldn't do it on her own. She needed support and help. I'm not sad about how my life turned out, still there are many things that I couldn't do. My life took a complete turn. I thought I'd have a different life but as you see, sometimes things don't go according to your plan. Sometimes things happen, and you need to change your whole personality.

| | |

Knowles International

„Good Morning James" I greeted my assistant.
„Good Morning Boss, you look great today" he complimented making me smile.

„You don't look bad either, is there an important appointment today?" I asked walking into my office while James followed me close behind.

„Let me check..." he typed on his iPad while I took a seat on my chair.

„There's an appointment at 12'30, one of our partner company's has new designs for the houses in Brooklyn."

„Who's it?" I questioned as I started writing on a piece of paper.
„Mr. and Ms. Daniells"

„Alright, tell Dan and Josh to prepare the meeting room. I'll be there at 12. I gotta do some paperwork so please tell everyone to prevent disturbing me for the next four hours."

„Will do Ms. Knowles" James uttered leaving my office.

And here we go. I had so much things to do today. I just need someone who'll help me. I know my mother would immediately come here and help me but I just don't want to bother her. My sister is on college so I needed to do it on my own.

| | |

„Welcome Mr. and Ms. Daniells" I greeted them as they walked inside the meeting room.

We shook hands and I told them to sit down while I placed some papers on the table.

„We're really glad that you could scheduled an appointment Beyoncé" Mr. Daniells said and I smiled.

„How is your mother darling, is she doing good? Oh and how's Solange." Ms. Daniells asked.

„Mom is actually doing really good. And Solange is doing well too, she's in college stress since it's her last year." I answered and they smiled at me.