𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

Chapter 16
Not attracted to women
by Dirteaz

Onika Maraj

When I woke up, my head was hurting like hell

When I woke up, my head was hurting like hell. That's why I hated alcohol. I'm getting hungover faster than you could see.

I didn't even try to open my eyes. It would just get worse so I decided to roll over a bit so I could prepare myself.

Slightly I opened my eyes and saw a water bottle with some painkillers on the nightstand. Immediately I noticed that I wasn't at home. I was at Beyoncé's. That's when it made click and my head started spinning when I started to think about yesterday.

I couldn't remember everything clearly but I exactly remembered the sexual dancing, the whispering, the kissing. And even now my body started to get a goosebump because of this feeling.

What was wrong with me? I guess it was the alcohol because this wasn't the first time dancing with a woman sexually. Robyn and I did this sometime too when we were out. It was different yesterday but still I'll blame this on the alcohol.

I sat up and took a painkiller with some water before making my way downstairs. I was in an oversized shirt and some short bottoms. God knows how I put them on.

A good scent filled my nostrils so I made my way to Bey's kitchen.

„Good Morning" I spoke up getting over to her. She was standing in front of the stove making some scrambled eggs and pancakes. She was wearing a Kenzo sweater combined with matching sweatpants.

„Mornin' the food will be ready in a few, you can sit down already" she expressed to me.
„You havin a headache?"

„A little bit, I took the painkillers, I'll be good" I made sure and took a seat on the chair waiting for her to serve the breakfast.

„Here ya' go" Beyoncé placed everything on the table and took a seat on the other side so we could face each other.

„We drank a lot yesterday huh?" I questioned beginning to eat.
„Mhm, Michelle and Kelly got us here, I couldn't walk anymore. I didn't mean to get that drunk." she let out a little chuckle following by mine.

Did she even remember all the things we did? Should I even bring it up?

„You have plans for today?" I shook my head almost immediately.
„What about you?"

„I'll go to the Holding, I gotta check up on everything and some stuff"
„Do I have to come too?" I questioned curiously.

I really wanted her to talk about yesterday. I wanted to know what she thinks.

„No need, I bet ya' still hungover" she winked at me and I quickly blushed.