𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

Chapter 22
Coming home
by Dirteaz

Beyoncé Knowles

Los Angeles, CAKnowles Residence

Los Angeles, CA
Knowles Residence

On the next day, I woke up at six thirty o'clock and poured myself a coffee into my favorite mug. I felt good after telling them yesterday my opinion about them disrespecting architects and in first line my workers. You have to be unfriendly, strict and sharp with your answers so they get it and stop playing around.

However I finished my so called „breakfast" and dressed up. Not classy as always since I wasn't going to the Holding today. I promised to visit my mother and Solo. Every week, I took one day off to see them but I really didn't do that since I got to know Onika. I was just happy that I have someone to talk who's not my younger sister, my mother, Kelly or Michelle or even James. Also I knew my mother didn't like Onika. It is pretty much clear but I still don't know why.

I was thinking a lot the last night. Of course about Onika but on first point about the kiss. What did it mean for the both of us? Clearly, I do like her. She's a very interesting person and I surprisingly like being around her which is totally unusual since I don't like a lot people and I prefer keeping my circle short.

But she was totally different in the first second we met. That's what made her so interesting and as you know, I love challenges.

I came to the point that we should really talk about the kiss and in general, start to communicate more with each other. I'm really happy to have her by my side.

| | |

Los Angeles, CA
Tina Knowles' Residence

Time passed by and I was in front of my moms house waiting for her to open the gate after ringing the bell for seven minutes straight.

Happiness filled my mind when I saw the gates open widely so I could park my Maybach on the spot, where I always park.

„Look who remembered her mother, my long-lost daughter" my mom joked coming over to embrace me in a hug.

„Well what a nice daughter you have when she remembers such important things huh mama?" I laid on a sarcastic smile at which she smacked her lips.

„Come inside, Solo's in the kitchen cooking and waiting for you. She missed you a lot."

„I missed her too" I responded and got inside my moms house walking fast into the kitchen to meet my sister with a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek.

„Did mama make you cook again?" I provoked and she rolled her eyes.
„Obviously since you decided to visit us. I'd be glad if you leave me alone while I do the fucking foo-"

„-Hey what did I tell you about language Solange, better shut that mouth before you say something dumb, am I clear?" mom cut her off making her jump.
„Yes ma'am" she replied turning away from me while my mother and I laughed at each other.