𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕

Stay over
by Dirteaz

Onika Maraj

Beyoncé and I got back after two days of relaxing and spending some more time together

Beyoncé and I got back after two days of relaxing and spending some more time together. It was really perfect at the moment. We had us, we worked, the buildings were almost finished and everything was just the way we wanted it to be.

I was in my office drawing some sketches when I received a call from Robyn.

„What's up Fenty" I answered and set my phone against my computer so she could see me.

I took a look and saw her laying in bed rubbing her eyes.

„You're too motivated I'm already debating if I should hang up or not" she uttered with her raspy voice.

„Why you still in bed?"

„Cause I want to and I can" she responded sticking out her tongue.

„I'm having a free day before I have to plan a whole wedding on Friday" she added.

„Who's getting married?"

„You and Beyoncé" she smirked making me blush and smile.

„Nic I beg you...stop that damn blushing, you're a nigga, niggas don't blush. But to answer your question, one of Rakims friends are marrying each other on Saturday so yeah."

„You still talk to Rakim?" I asked a bit curios.

Rakim had a huge crush on her for over two years. Robyn is into girls but she always played with him for a few and left him clueless.

„Of course I talk to him we are friends bitch"

„I don't know about that...seemed pretty close a few months ago" I looked at the raising my eyebrows.
„Oh I almost forgot, Fenty you and I...are over!" I told her strictly.

„God here we go, I told couple of times, the vibrator wasn't used before-" I cut her off knowing already about what she wanted to discuss again.

„It's not about that bitch! Why didn't you tell me that you had a date with Kelly?" I smirked.

She smirked at me too sitting up.

„I wanted to tell you but you didn't have any time since you were with Beyoncé"

„Alright tell me now" I demanded curious.