𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

Chapter 18
A trip to Las Vegas
by Dirteaz

Onika Maraj

I almost forgot the feeling, when you like somebody

I almost forgot the feeling, when you like somebody. I don't mean like in the way of I like someone as a friend. No. I mean to actually be interested in someone.

I had a big argument with myself. First about my feelings. Second about my sexuality. It was really doing something to me and my head was spinning and spinning.

I was always telling myself since I met Beyoncé and we danced together like that, that it was just friendship and nothing serious. I was wrong.

I did have feelings for her. I was interested in her, obviously. But I was afraid of what will people say. Ain't I too old to find out my sexuality after only dating man.

But on the other side, it's never too late for anything. At least that's how people say that.

I did a lot of online tests if I'm a lesbian and there were only confirmations that I'm homosexual which I'm not sad about or something. Love is love. I just didn't think that I would someday start to talk to my boss and eventually start to get interested in her. And if I might add, she's a lesbian too so what a coincidence right?

I just had the feeling of being with safe with her. We were having our own different opinions but still shared the same in a lot of situations which is very good.

She was doing a lot for me so I can smile and forget about what happened to me with Rihmeek. She really tried to give her best, so that I can smile trough this damn time.

And I can't be thankful enough for having her by my side. I'm thankful, happy and proud.

„So you do like her?" Robyn asked me for the hundredth time today.

Her and Lauren, who was my other best friend, came over to my house today so we could a bit and I decided to tell them even though I already knew that they would pick on me.

„I guess, yeah" I admitted and they started to chuckle.

„I always told you that pussys are betta" Robyn yelled standing up and drank her cocktail.

Lauren wasn't a lesbian. She was bi but she was more attracted to men. She was just glaring at me like I said something that would change the world.

„Why you staring at me like the weirdo" I laughed at her but her facial expression didn't change.

„You're really becoming a lesbian now too I can't believe" she whispered and started laughing her ass off.

I really shouldn't have told them.

Note by side, never ever tell the both of them something.

„After all these years you decided for pussy, it's the right side Nic I promise you won't regret anything" Robyn cleared out and I shook my head.