𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

Chapter 24
Talented women
by Dirteaz

Beyoncé Knowles

Onika and I fell asleep on the couch on my balcony

Onika and I fell asleep on the couch on my balcony. I was still tired when I received a sudden message in the middle of the night.

Slowly I tried to remove my arm from her just so I could reach my phone which was on the little table besides me. It was probably Kelly who was drunk. Sometimes she made funny audios where she says how drunk she is.

My phone scanned my Face ID and unlocked as I saw messages from an unknown number.

iMessage:

unknown: I'm looking for you

My eyes locked to the message trying to process what the message meant for me. I wasn't afraid of something since I got to judo class when I was little and I've also got my security's all around me. It was maybe just a dumb a message from scammers or I don't even know so I decided to block the number.

I looked at the time and it was 3:40 AM which was still quite early for me to get up. Even for me.

Looking back, Onika's eyes were still closed but she groaned trying to turn the other way.

„Nika let's get inside" I told her shaking her shoulder softly.

She just groaned another time pulling the blanket over her. My couch here was comfortable to sit but sleeping was a total different level.

„Baby get up" I whispered wondering about myself calling her baby. I rarely call anyone baby. Okay who am I lying to I don't call anyone baby at all. But hey it's Onika about who we're talking about.

„Leave me alone I'm tired Bey" she whined turning away from me.

I got up with a sigh and pulled her to me.

„Put your hands around here" I placed her arms around my neck and took her bride style to my bedroom, carefully placing her on it.

I put the sheets over her and was about to leave my room. I wasn't quite tired anymore so I wanted to go to my home-office room to get some work done.

„Bey..." I heard mumbling before I wanted to close the door.
„Hm?"

I waited for her to respond but she never did so I closed the door.

In my office room, I turned on my iMac and took out a piece of paper and a pencil. I was working on this project for over years but never came to end it or at least to try it out. Since I was a kid I was always very interested in fashion. I always wanted to have clothes I like and prefer. That's why I started working on this project four years ago. I wanted to make an own brand to have something, which fits to me. Which is my style.