𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒

Chapter 34
Wonder Woman Nika
by Dirteaz

Beyoncé Knowles

Knowles Holding, Los Angeles, CAFriday 26th of September

Friday 26th of September

I was already working for six hours straight. I came here extra early so I could leave a bit earlier since it was Friday. Tonight I had something special planned for Onika and I.

I was so in love with her and I only see myself with her. Being with her, spending time in restaurants, throwing my money out for her, just be around her. I know I'm not the person who depends on others happiness, but when she was happy, so was I.

"James" I called him inside my office. Not even seconds after, he walked smoothly in and greeted me.

"I want you to stay at home next week" I spoke up as his eyes widened.

"Why that Ms. Knowles, not that I'm complaining but it just-"

"-You did a lot this week when I wasn't here. I want you to have some time for other things than work."

His lips curled up and a bright smile appeared on his face as he walked to me and hugged me.

"You are such an angel Ms. K. Thank you so much."

After he was done with hugging me to death, he left the room with his hips swinging.

I thought about going to Onikas office just to...make sure she's doing alright. But I knew we would get caught up so I let this idea go just like it came.

Later, I had a meeting with Mr. Rashford, he told me that he wants me to go to Dubai because he wants us to work on a project there. I already made such a good plan which was to take Onika with me. Of course I will.

For tonight, I planned a dinner in one of my Hotels, it was a bit further away so I know we would spend the night there.

| | |

When it was time to leave, I got to Nikas office and knocked twice before I walked straight in.

"Hey Bey-I mean Ms. Knowles" she greeted me as she smirked and got up.

I shut the door behind me and wrapped my hands around her waist just to pull her closer to me.

"Hello Ms. Maraj, how's work going?" I questioned provocatively and pushed my hands down to her ass.

"Great, how are your hands on my butt?" she asked me biting on her tongue, her white teeth showing.

"Resting good there" I answered in my accent. She laughed as she wanted to get away.

"Not that fast, you forgot something"

She rolled her eyes and pecked my lips two times before looking at me again. I let her go and sat on the couch in her office.