𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

Chapter 12
Barbecue time
by Dirteaz

Onika Maraj

His arm wandered around my waist pulling me closer to him while I watched Bey's eyes scanning his face

„Who are you is the question here" she hissed.
„Rihmeek Willliams or just Meek" he said bluntly.

„Okay but what are you doing here? This is a private place didn't you see the sign in front of the building lot? Or are you one of those badasses who think they can ignore whatever they want."

„Exactly that Ms. big mouth boss" he provoked but Beyoncé just let out a quiet laugh to herself.

„You better watch this big mouth or you gonna be throw out by the security did you understand what I said or should I make myself clear another time?"

Beyoncé's eyes were dark. Not even brown anymore they looked more like black. Her jaw was clenched and her hand made a fist.

„Chill out lady, I'ma get goin' dayum" Meek replied and took my hand.

Just as we wanted to leave Beyoncé called out my name making me turn around.

„Can I talk to you for a second?" I nodded but I felt Meek pressing together my wrist which already started to hurt.

„You can talk in front of me, she's still my girlfriend and she'll tell me anyway."
„Meek stop that" I whispered to him and yanked my hand away.

I saw Beyoncé looking at me. Mad. Angry. Almost death staring me.

„What is it about?" I asked her crossing my arms

„I-I need another sketch for the rest of the buildings...would you be ready till next week Monday?"
„Hmm...I think so. Just send me some details, I'll start today." I answered and walked back to Meek who was on his phone.

„Let's go" I told him as he placed a kiss on my head before taking a turn.

„Bye Beyoncé" I yelled not receiving anything back from her.