𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

Chapter 9
Versace sunglasses
by Dirteaz

Onika Maraj

The sun was shining directly into my face

The sun was shining directly into my face. When I opened my eyes, everything went white because I couldn't see anything. I rubbed my eyes realizing that I wasn't at home.

When a big yawn left my mouth, I looked to the left and saw Beyoncé with her arms around my shoulder, her head resting against the couch and her eyes still closed while light snores left her mouth. My head was resting on her chest hearing the soft beats.

Without any doubt she was truly beautiful. She was breathtaking. Her golden hair, her beautiful brown eyes, her plump lips, her curvy body. Just everything about her was perfect. I wondered that she wasn't married, or hadn't kids or something. But I guess she was a too hard workaholic.

When I was transferred to her company, I was so happy. But soon my happiness got carried away.

Meek was coming to see me and as much as I loved to see him, everything took their own way. He kissed me, we got into a relationship and days after he started beating me. He was beating me for coming home late, for not giving him what he asked for. I'm an independent woman but I couldn't even help myself. I tried to fight back but I couldn't. I wanted to tell Robyn so bad but I knew she would cut his head off.

I became worried, I fell asleep here and didn't come home, he will beat the life out of me.

I didn't move but I felt her starting to wake up. She moved her arm away and stretched herself leaving a loud yawn just as I did. From the angle of my eye I saw her looking at her watch. This was also the first time that we fell asleep together.

„Oh damn" she mumbled and tried to stand up but then she noticed me still laying on her chest.

She tried to snuck out of our position but I let out a deep breath.

„Good Morning Bey" I sat up and faced her.
„Morning, how did you sleep? I hope it wasn't too uncomfortable for you." she replied looking back at me.

„You was pretty comfortable" she chuckled and stood up stretching herself.

„I'm gonna make some breakfast, you staying over?" she questioned taking my hands helping me to stand up.

„I'd love to but I gotta go, my mom needs help with something. She already blew up my phone." I lied trough my teeth.

„Such a stick in the mud huh?" Beyoncé exclaimed making me roll my eyes.