𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

Chapter 17
Unaware
by Dirteaz

Beyoncé Knowles

Ever since Onika and I were at the club and all of this happened, I was all over the place

Ever since Onika and I were at the club and all of this happened, I was all over the place. It was always brain over emotions but since that I couldn't even think straight.

Today at the Holding, Onika was a bit distant so I asked her out to get some dinner with me. I didn't know if she felt all these feelings or signals too but I definitely did. I mean I can't blame myself, I'm a lesbian but I know that she's not since she was with Rihmeek.

Pretty touchy while dancing if you ask me.

I finished work at four so I had two more hours for getting ready. Tomorrow was her free day so we could actually be out a little longer than normal.

„Hey" I picked up the call as I read Kelly's name on it.

„Hey B how are ya'?"
„I'm fine, you?" I replied adding some foundation onto my face.

„I'm good. Actually perfect. I'm going on a date well not date but I'll grab some food with Robyn later." she uttered making me chuckle.

„You up to that ass aren't ya' huh?"
„Sis she damn ass fine I'm not lying" I could only imagine her smirk.

„Anyways, you up to something tonight?" she questioned me curiously.
„I'm getting dinner with Nika"

Saying her name made me smile widely. As emotionless as I was, it was always her making me go crazy and just be this other soft person.

„Oh you tryna do something?"
„No, No, as friends, that's it" I shook my head even though she couldn't see me.

„Friends dancing like this? Hm, maybe a new trend on TikTok."
„Shut up Kelendria" I hissed a bit.

„You like her don't you?"

I don't know. Do I? I definitely see something in her. But this wasn't my place right now. I was dealing with a whole company I couldn't just get someone into my life like that.

„If you think about it then it's a yes you can't fool me Beyoncé, you'll eventually come to the point by yourself." she uttered and continued with what she was even doing.

„I don't like her like that Ke-"
„-You talking too much crap Giselle, I'm telling you, you two definitely have something. You just have to admit it. And you know she's not gonna be the first one who will. She's strong and all but she would never. I just know it."

„Okay Holy Priest Kelendria Rowland you done?" I asked breathing out.

„I guess, I'll talk to you I gotta make myself ready, make some pictures with her. I know you'll like to look at them I'm just sayin' sis." I laughed and said bye to her afterwards continuing to do my make up.