𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

Chapter 29
Regret
by Dirteaz

Beyoncé Knowles

It was the next day

It was the next day. I woke up at my usual time at five am to make myself some good coffee. To say that I slept good would be a lie. I was thinking about this incident the whole time. As much I trusted the proof, my feelings were telling me that I was wrong.

That's exactly the reason why I want to keep my emotions down and rather to myself than express them to somebody.

But again, Onika wasn't anyone. I just couldn't live with that fact.

Also I'm sad what happened between Kelly and I. It wasn't the first disagreement but we rarely had one so it made me really overthinking the whole situation.

It was six o'clock and I was finished with getting ready so I made myself some breakfast which happened to be cut mango and blueberries.

iMessage:

kel🤎: hey I wanted to apologize for yesterday I know we didn't fight but I shouldn't have just left and not finish the whole discussion
kel🤎: I just know that it wasn't Onika
kel🤎: can I come by at the holding today? 9 am?

: hey I wanted to apologize to you too. I kinda didn't even listen to you attentively. You can always come by and we can talk

kel🤎: good I'll be there
kel🤎: have a nice morning b

me: u too

Thank god she texted me. I can't be mad at her for a long time. Never ever. And to might add I'm very curious why she wanted to meet up at the Holding but whatever.

I finished my fruit bowl and coffee before locking my front door and driving off to work.

| | |

„Ms. Knowles, there's an important call from Mr. Rashford. He's on line nine." James walked inside my office room.

„You asked him about it?" he shook his head.
„He explicit said that he only wants to talk to you"

I sighed and told him to leave before picking up the phone putting on a small although he couldn't see me.

„Mr. Rashford, what can I do for you" I nicely greeted him hoping for the best.

„Well Ms. Knowles, there's a lot of questions I have to ask you. Like why Ms. Maraj isn't working for you anymore." he expressed and I sighed rolling my eyes.