𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖

Chapter 28
New help
by Dirteaz

Onika Maraj

I couldn't even progress what happened

I couldn't even progress what happened. I was still in shock. Robyn and Lauren had to stay at mine to calm me down.

I felt so angry, sad and deceived for something I didn't do. I tried to reach out to Bey a couple of times in these more than five four hours but I think she blocked me.

She could've alleged me everything but this. I didn't steal anything from anyone! Never. My momma didn't raise me like that. I was working in the company I wanted the best for Beyoncé and her Holding. Everything I did, I gave my best so she could have the image she deserved.

Apart from that, I liked her a lot. I could've imagined being in a relationship with her. My first relationship with a woman. I admired her work, her character, everything about her but now I only felt anger towards her and her Holding.

I was mad because she didn't give me a chance to explain. I was with her the whole time. I wasn't even in her office and obviously, the USB stick was in her office.

To be honest, I maybe would react the same way. But I would totally give the „someone" a chance to explain or not?

Besides the fact that she fired me and thinks I stole it, I felt so damn heartbroken. I didn't even know this woman for that long but so many things happened that I really appreciate about her.

„Onika please don't cry anymore" Lauren told me stroking over my head.
„I-I can't help it" I sobbed grabbing for a tissue.

„You didn't deserve this at all. I'll fuck this dumb bee in her dumb fat ass" Robyn yelled punching the air.

I know that they wanted to make me feel better but I was really broke. She was the one who helped to get out of an abusive relationship. She was there for me holding my hand when I told the police what Meek did to me. She comforted me with her hugs, her smile and her words. She always knew what to say to make me feel better and special. Almost like we knew each other for years. My heart was in the right place when she was close to me and I thought that we would have a future.

Despite being afraid of telling my mom that I talk to a woman. I would've done it immediately, because Beyoncé was worth it. And I mean it.

„Maybe it's just not meant to be for me being with a woman" I admitted to Lauren and Robyn.

„The fuck you talking bout? That's not true. If you wanna be with woman you'll be with one, if you wanna be with a man, which pretty much don't exist, you'll be with a man. Simply like that Nicki." I looked at Robyn after her sentence and she nodded to me.

„I just don't know what to do anymore. I didn't steal anything! I didn't do that but she'll never believe me"

„Fuck her then, if she doesn't believe you it's her problem. You know that it's not true and what everybody else is thinking you can put a shit on." Lauren assured.