𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

Chapter 20
Shopping tour
by Dirteaz

Onika Maraj

The kiss was magical

The kiss was magical. She put me in trance as her lips touched mine and her hand cupped my cheek. She was so close to me and I enjoyed her scent, her warmth, everything made the moment even more perfect.

She made me feel wanted. I felt special and knew that she really cared about me and my feelings. She was so gentle, so soft yet so dominant.

I admitted to myself that I may like women. But after the kiss, I was more than sure about it. I like woman. I like Beyoncé. And even if this was a whole new era for me, I felt so welcomed and so happy about it.

After we kissed, my lips couldn't even put away the smile I had. I felt the sweet taste of her lips still on mine. I had the urge to feel them again, everyday, in the morning, in the night. Always.

Instead, we made our way out hand in hand and sat into her car. We didn't say a word afterwards and just turned on the music until we got to her apartment.

„I'm gonna take a shower" I told her as I looked at my phone. It was two o'clock in the morning but I was so sweaty and I really needed this shower.

„I'll take one two, I'm going downstairs so you can have this bathroom" she chuckled and I nodded before I took my stuff and disappeared.

I turned the water on and adjusted it to the perfect temperature until I let it hit my skin.

My mind wandered back to the kiss again and to all my memories I made with Bey since I got to know her.

I remembered when I asked her what was up and she just said that it wasn't any of my business. I remembered how she would persuade me to tell her about Meek and I. I remembered how shocked she was when Meek stood in front of her looking for me. The way she pushed him against the wall and started hitting him. And of course when she walked with me into the police station and was always by my side.

It just showed me what a beautiful soul she is and how kind she is.

After my thirty minute shower, I came out and Bey was already in the king sized bed looking trough her phone.

„Come here" she gestured the place next to her. She didn't look up till now and I made my way to her.

„What's so interesting?" I questioned curiously trying to look at her phone.

I was just curious that's it.

„My mom texted me asking how I am and stuff and she told me about Solange's exams"

„How's she doing?" I questioned laying my head on her shoulder.

„Pretty okay. She said that she's stressed out so I guess they're fighting over things but whatever. It's gonna be okay soon." she smiled at me.