𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐

Missing piece
by Dirteaz

Beyoncé Knowles

When I noticed how bright it was, I slowly opened my eyes and started rub them while I stretched myself

I didn't sleep that good for a decade, honestly. When I wanted to change my position I noticed Onika on my chest and her arms around my waist.

I looked down at this goddess admiring her face features. She was breathing slow and calm and she was giving me so much warmth. It was crazy how I saw everything in this woman. It even scared me a little bit.

Yesterday was so special for her and for me too. Even though I didn't got the chance to receive anything, I knew how much she enjoyed it and it was making me so happy. I'm happy that she felt loved and cared. It was everything about her.

The thinking made me realize that both of us were naked under the cover which led me to think about Onika's body. I don't even know from where she had those insecurities because her body is a perfection. Her body is to die for. I even had to hold myself back a little bit since she never had lesbian sex but I can confirm that it was really hard when you see this body in front of you.

With my fingers I traced up and down her shoulder thinking about everything that happened.

„Good morning" her voice appeared after some time of silence.
„Good morning babe" I replied looking down at her.

She was already looking up at me with a smile. She kind of pushed herself a little bit up and kissed my lips gently.

„Dear god, please let me get to wake up like this every day. Amen." I spoke up as she laughed.

„How are you feeling baby?" I questioned her looking into her beautiful eyes.

„Better than ever, what about you?"
„Me too"

She smiled at me again and connected our lips again. I smiled into the kiss without breaking it and placed my hand behind her neck deepening the kiss more and more.

After the little make out session we had, we got up and I couldn't but look at her body. We were like just standing and admiring at each other.

We went showering together and made some pancakes afterwards. It was something like three pm when we were on the couch watching a movie.

„I wanted to say thank you one more time Bey"
„Why you thanking me baby?"

„For this night. This was all so new for me but I felt so welcomed and so good. I didn't feel like this in ages, you made it all about me and I'm sad that I couldn't give you anything back. I promise I will because I couldn't even hold myself back yesterday. I just need maybe...lessons so someone can teach me some stuff." she giggled at the last part.