𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

Chapter 7:
Dinner
by Dirteaz

Beyoncé Knowles

Knowles Residence Los Angeles, CA

Knowles Residence
Los Angeles, CA

I was already awake for 4 hours and it was something around 9:30 am. I did my workout routine, made myself food and put on some clothes which happened to be a basic white suit with matching Louboutin High heels.

Afterwards I started my car and drove off to my office. Everyone was already there and James started to pump my head with information.

„Alright James, thank you. Tell Jennifer and Karl to take over the project. I want them to finish today." I said harsh and he nodded leaving my office.

I sighed while looking trough my mails and writing down a few information.

After a few more minutes, I finished and got out of my office checking up on everyone. All of my workers did great work, they were very intelligent and determined.

When I arrived at Onikas office, I saw her doing her a simple sketch. It wasn't a big of a deal for her because it was just a simple house which she had to create.

I knocked and invited myself inside. Her eyes immediately wandered up and met mine.

„Good Morning, how are you doing?" I asked with a smile.
„Good Morning, I'm alright...how are you?"

„I'm good, did you already find a dress for tonight?" I questioned looking around her office.

„Yes. It's a black one, long, classy...just as you said." I chuckled taking a seat in the opposite of her.

„I'm glad you're coming with me. My investigators are Mr. and Ms. Carter. Their daughter will come too which is more than stressing me out."

„Why that" she asked me with a small smile.
„She's freaking me out. She's so rude and I just don't like her. I gotta act like I like her and I hate doing that! I used to go with James the past few years and he was always holding me back from saying mean things to her. And even he had to hold himself back although he's a real badass and says everything out loud."

Onika started laughing which made me laugh too. It was so precious hearing her laugh.

„I know that too good, I had to act like I'm liking my sisters boyfriend. I hate this boy he's such a dumbass." she added and bursted out into laughing. I just think that's too funny if you act like you like people and you gotta act with this fake smile.

„Anyways...I'll see you later, you can go home at 12 so you can make yourself ready." She nodded and I left her office.

„Hey! Watch when you walk!" I yelled at one of my workers who just lost an important folder.
„I-I'm so sorry Ms. Knowles—I thought I-"