𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

Chapter 25
Little kissing session
by Dirteaz

Onika Maraj

After Beyoncé dropped me off at home, I called Robyn over since it was boring

After Beyoncé dropped me off at home, I called Robyn over since it was boring. I used to paint some cute pictures when I'm alone and bored but right now I just wanted my best friend here.

She arrived not long after I texted her. Of course she brought some self made cocktails. This bitch was making me an alcoholic. Just as Bey. But I don't mind at all.

„You spent the night at hers?" Robyn said with a raised eyebrow and the typical smirk on her face.

„Well yeah, it's not the first time that I spent the night there."

„I didn't say that, but it's the first time you spent the night after admitting that you like her" she smirked at me sticking out her tongue.

„You do like her a lot huh?" I blushed nodding my head.
„She was there for me when I didn't know what to do. And she treats me so well and kind and just...she's perfect. I really really like her and I really don't wanna loose her. Like ever."

„I believe you babe, and I'm more than happy for you" I smiled and hugged her by placing my arm around her shoulder.

„Did she already asked you to be her girlfriend?"

„Nope, not yet. But today we had a pretty intense kiss when I was about to leave the car." I proudly told her.

„Uh, did you fuck?" My mouth opened immediately looking to Robyn who was already laughing her ass off.

„Shut up bitch, no we didn't-" my phone cut me off as I received a message.

iMessage:

beyoncé🤍: should I pick you up tomorrow?

: you'll probably be at my house at 5 am I right?
: cuz if
: then nah u shouldn't

beyoncé🤍: c'mon I'm the boss I gotta be there on time

: Bey work literally starts at 8
: I can get two more hours of sleep

beyoncé🤍: you're so ungrateful

: you know I'm not

beyoncé🤍: I know
beyoncé🤍: send me a picture of u
beyoncé🤍: I wanna see u

: miss me that much ?

beyoncé🤍: of course not

„Rob she wants a picture of me" I informed her as she looked over to my messages trying to read some of them.

„Nosy bitch"

„Send your woman a picture come on, I can also hold the camera if you'd like to"

Robyn sticked her tongue out placing it between her pointer finger and middle finger. I got it. She was crazy.