𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

Chapter 19
Kiss me
by Dirteaz

Beyoncé Knowles

Las Vegas, Nevada 7:12 am

Las Vegas, Nevada
7:12 am

I woke up a few hours later than usual. When I tried to stretch, I was met with another body being close to me. A smile appeared on my face as I saw Onika cuddled up.

I guess we fell asleep on this couch. I mean I loved my couch here I just thought that she'd rather sleep in the comfortable king sized bed. I was letting her sleep in my bedroom in case she didn't want to sleep
next to me but as I see, there's no problem so tonight we will be about to share this bed.

I slowly got up and walked into my bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face.

I rarely cooked because I was very bad at it. Sometimes I just cook some pasta and the bottom of the pot is just burned like how?

But I really wanted to make something good. Last time I made something for her and it was quite good because I really did my best. The only thing which holds me back from cooking was that I hadn't have any groceries in the fridge.

It wasn't even eight o'clock so I couldn't wake her and tell her to go get some breakfast with me. I knew that she was a long sleeper. That's also a thing where we very different. My usual time is five in the morning to be as productive as possible. Hers is possibly something around eleven or twelve o'clock.

Since she'd probably be sleeping, I put on a regular outfit and took my bag so I could drive to Target or I don't know where.

I made sure to leave a note for her on the table.

I left to get some groceries, I guess you won't wake up anyways but in case:)

-xoxo B

| | |

When I was at Target, I threw some vegetables into the cart as well as some fruits and fresh bread.

„Beyoncé?" a known voice appeared.
„Aubrey?"

He smiled his teeth showing and I started smiling too as I pulled him into a tight hug.

„I didn't see you for years, what are you doing here" he said rubbing my back.

Aubrey and I were close friends back then. We used to party together or go to the casinos and play with some people.

„I'm here with a friend of mine, what about you?" I immediately replied as I rested my arm against the cart.

„Business as always Knowles" he made sure he winked at me when he said that.