𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕

I love you
by Dirteaz®
Onika Maraj

I woke up in the middle of the night because Bey was mumbling something in her sleep

I woke up in the middle of the night because Bey was mumbling something in her sleep. She was also sweating like hell. I knew it was hot but we slept with the air conditioning on so I thought that it was okay.

"I don't know what to do" she mumbled like she was talking to somebody. It better not be another bitch.

"Baby, wake up" I softly shook her rubbing her arm up and down. She scrunched her eyes trying to fight it but I just kept on shaking her until she sat up hectically. She gasped for air looking around.

"Easy baby, are you okay?" I questioned her turning her face to me.

She looked shocked and pulled up my shirt revealing my stomach and my boobs.

"You-You're not?" stuttered words came out of her mouth as she switched from my face to my stomach.

"I'm not what?"

What was she even talking about? I grabbed her hand and kissed it making her look at me.

"Can you talk to me? Are you okay?" I questioned.

She nodded her head and let out a breath. "I just had a really bad dream..."

"You wanna talk about it?"

"Actually yeah. I think that it would help me...I don't even know why I dreamt something like this. We were back from the trip and you got sick."

"Oh god, did I die?" she shook her head no.

"I was getting you chocolate and all and then you told me that you are pregnant."

My gaze froze for a second.

"Seriously?"

"Mhm. It was Meeks baby and no you didn't cheat. You were pregnant with the baby the whole time but you didn't notice and shit and I was just super shocked." I smiled a little bit and hugged her.

"What did you say about the baby?"

"That you should keep it of course, but I was really overwhelmed especially because it was his. Not to sound disrespectful but I'm happy you're not pregnant."

"But I am" she looked at me with her mouth wide open.

"No I'm not.I'm just kidding my bad. But that look on your face was hilarious." I broke down laughing.

"I don't think that is funny at all Onika." she said looking away.

"I'm sorry babe, I know you probably feel like shit after that dream, but I'm not pregnant and I even got on my period on all the right times." she smiled at me weakly. I couldn't stop laughing.

I mean if something like this happened to me, like if Bey would've got pregnant by her ex, I'd got crazy like hell. Even if it's just a dream.

"I'm sorry for laughing babe...I just love that look on your face. Anyways, I'm not pregnant by this son of a bitch. I'm only gonna have your babies even though you can't get me pregnant but you know what I mean."