𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓

Moments with you
by Dirteaz®

Onika Maraj

It was 7:13 PM right now

It was 7:13 PM right now. We overslept a little bit. But right now Bey and I were relaxing our asses on the beach. We were laying on super soft towels and enjoyed getting sunburned. We even put some oil on each other so we get a nice tan. I couldn't remember when I was this relaxed the last time.

I was always under stress. I could say I was under stress my whole life especially with this piece of shit I have been with. He isn't worth it to talk or think about so as soon as he entered my mind I kicked all memories with him away. They were literally trash.

Fuck my mind right now, I had to fight bitches with death glares because Bey had to look that good in her bikini. Her boobs were looking so perfect and oh god her ass, I couldn't stop looking at it.

I was staring at this one bitch for almost a lifetime giving her hints that she had GIRLFRIEND but she was just dumb and continued with staring at Bey. I wanted to scratch out her eyes. I really wanted to.

"Can we go inside?" I asked her sitting up not breaking the eye contact with this little bitch.

"Why you don't feel good?" I shook my head no aggressively.

"You feeling sick? Maybe it's the climate change, Kelly told me about it she was here a lot more often than me-"

"-I feel sick bitches looking at you" I cut her off as she sat up. I completely ignored Beys eyes searching for contact with mine because this bitch was still staring. Jesus Christ.

She started laughing and tried to tilt my head to her by my chin like she always does it when she wants me to look at her.

"Babe we're not doing this right now, just ignore it, I ignore it too, you think I didn't see women and men looking at you?"

"That, Beyoncé, is something way different" she emphasized the "a" when she said way.

"No it's not, please let it go and let's get into the water, I wanna go swim" she took my hand in hers and kissed the top of it.

I looked at her for the first time she sat up and smiled because she was so beautiful.

"I'm only yours and you're only mine, that's how we're going. Nobody's coming in between." I loved the way she was telling me this.

We stood up and walked towards the sea slowly getting in and trying to get used to the temperature. It wasn't that cold but it was still not as warm as I liked it to be. I wanted it hot I didn't care.

We swam further away until there weren't many people around us, or kids who were drowning theirselves to bring up seashells for their momma.

I placed my legs around Bey and hugged her. She was softly caressing my thighs supporting the position we were in. My arms were around her neck looking into her beautiful and magical eyes. She smiled back at me showing her white pearl teeth. How could I get this happy? Thank you dear god for protecting me and sending me this woman.