𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕

Chapter 27
Step in the past
by Dirteaz

Beyoncé Knowles

 I couldn't even believe myself that my mother was right

I couldn't even believe myself that my mother was right. She was right about Onika spying on me and trying to steal important stuff from the company. I gave her all the chances. Building up new houses and buildings, and in the end of the day she used me and got behind my back.

But that's not even the worst part. I trusted her. I got strong feelings for her and already had the thought about asking her to be my girlfriend. She simply made me happy and I felt so good when I was with her.

I was so sure about this woman that I doubted my own mother. I was so fucking dumb and I felt so embarrassed at the moment.

That's exactly why I went home almost immediately. I just wanted to get my life together and figure everything else out.

At the moment, I was sitting on the chair in my home office already looking for another architect but my search got interrupted by my phone.

"What?" I hissed picking up not even considering to look at the caller ID.

"Wow, did they gave you coffee with sugar again?" I recognized Kelly's voice. I sighed rubbing my eyes tiredly.

"Something like that" I responded to her and put on speaker giving my iMac the attention it got before she called.

"You coming out wimme' and Michelle tonight?"

The people really want my death. Like I'm not even kidding anymore.

"I'm having work to do Kelly. I'm sorry." I rejected trying to sound as polite as always.

"What is it Giselle? You seem stressed out." she uttered as I felt my migraine kicking in.

"I am...I'm usually not this kind of person, but can you come over? I really need to talk to you."

"Now you scaring me, are you okay?"

"I guess"

"I'll be at yours in ten" she said before she hung up.

I could say that I was kind of "heartbroken". I mean of course. I like Onika. We shared special moments, special kisses and we had the most inspired talks either in the Holding or somewhere out. I always had new ideas coming up to my head when she was besides me.

| | |

Twenty minutes later Kelly arrived my house. I really didn't want to spend time talking about something unimportant so that's why I got straight to the point and told her what happened in the company.