𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

Chapter 13
Emotional controls
by Dirteaz

Beyoncé Knowles

When I accidentally opened the door to my room, I saw Onika getting dressed in which I guess were dry clothes

Her back was faced towards me and without blinking twice, I saw the purple spots and some bloody scratches which covered her skin.

Before I could ask anything, she put on the shirt and turned around picking up her clothes. She was ready to leave the room but I blocked her way hesitantly.

„Onika can we please talk" I stubbornly questioned not moving an inch.

She stood directly in front of me, her eyes already glossy and ready to let out all the tears.

„I gotta go" she mumbled under her skin.

„Onika-"
„-Beyoncé I gotta go" she said a bit harsher to me. I tried to build up eye contact but I failed. Did she feel ashamed? Maybe.

„Onika, for real, please let's talk!" my voice came out bossy. Not the bossy tone I'm having on work. It was totally different and more like a command to her.

She looked up at me first. There was tension between us. Everyone could felt this. She let out a sigh and moved back into my room.

„Please sit down"

When we both made ourselves comfortable on my bed, I spoke up confidently.

„Onika I saw them" I uttered not wanting to waste any amount of time anymore.

I wanted to get straight to it. Because it is a deal, it is a big thing.

Onika's sighing cut off my thoughts when my eyes looked over to her.

„Okay so what Beyoncé?" Her tone was different. Harsh. Irritated. She didn't know how to react and I knew it.

„Onika Let's be real with each other because both of us know what this is. Stop playing anymore. I'm here. With you. For you. So there's not a single thing you can't tell me because I won't judge you. I never would."  I made sure placing my hand on her thigh.

„Please talk to me" I shakily told her my eyes gluing onto her face.

„Beyoncé I can-"

„-You guys we're leavi-" Kelly walked into the room and cut our conversation off. In the same second I pulled my hand away rubbing my temples a bit.

„Are you two okay?" she questioned worriedly coming over to us and scanning both of our faces.

„We're fine Kelendria" I hissed a bit and I really felt bad for it so I quickly glanced her a apologizing look over.