𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖

Drama for Lauren
by Dirteaz

Beyoncé Knowles

I prepared everything for Onika and I's „sleepover"

I prepared everything for Onika and I's „sleepover". I made some nice dinner and prepared some snacks afterwards.

My outfit was casual and more like classic. A white blouse and some black cargo pants. I didn't wear them often but I chose them today. Why not?

Not even fifteen minutes later the doorbell rang and my smile grew wider with every step I made.

When I finally opened the door, my eyes widened and my I felt like my mouth will fall apart every second I stared at her.

„Hey Bey" she greeted me with her sympathetically smile.

„Hey come in" I gestured her as she took a step inside.

When I closed the door and turned around, Onika was already looking at me.

„I missed you" I uttered and placed my hands on her waist while looking deeply into her eyes.

„I missed you too"

She was looking so deeply back as I felt all kinds of feelings rushing trough my body. I didn't feel them for a long time. I almost forgot how it is to be in love.

I leaned in slowly and placed my lips on hers while her hands were placed around my neck. It was a nice and long kiss and at some point I even tried to pull her closer to me as if it was possible.

When we pulled away both of us smiled like little High School bitches sharing their first kiss or something.

„Stop smiling like that"
„I can't help it" I replied and pulled her by her arm into the dining room.

„Bey, that's-wow" she expressed when she looked at the table and the already served food.

„You literally can do everything but watch me babe I'll find something you're not good at"

„Why you pushing down my ego? Also good luck with finding something." I mocked at her.

We sat down but not before telling her to sit first. Gentlewoman and so on.

I made us some nice pasta with a special tomato sauce and some nice tiramisu.

Onika and I really eat a lot since we know each other. We were in almost all fancy restaurants and ate the most expensive dishes.