𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏

Don't stop
by Dirteaz

Onika Maraj

As I said, I wasn't the jealous type of girlfriend

As I said, I wasn't the jealous type of girlfriend. Especially when I was with guys, I gave a fuck because I knew my worth. Don't get me wrong, I still know that I'm a bad bitch, it's just, if I can't have Bey, nobody can, simply like that. I decided it when we met.

I didn't like that she was going out with her beautiful ass ex. I didn't want her to look at Naya, or talk to her or even breathe the same air as her.

She ignored my question and turned up the music driving us to her place.

Arriving there, I smashed myself on the couch and turned on the tv. I'll get her to talk. Maybe I should kidnap her mom...or her sister...or I'm gonna fake a sex tape with Kelly and blackmail her.

„You hungry bae?" she yelled out of the kitchen.
„Yes! I want to order something."

She didn't reply but came towards me and groaned.

„I thought about making something but if you don't wanna eat my food then order something" she leaned against the couch.

„Oh I'm not gonna touch your food, maybe you could cook something for Naya? She'll probably eat it outta yo' hands!"

I hate her following chuckle. It provoked me so much I wanted to hit her right into that gorgeous face.

„So it's about that?" I didn't look at her and tried to ignore her but when she decided to sit next to me and placed her hand on my thigh I kinda lost it.

„What if it is? You gonna defend her?"
„No, I just wanna know that's it" she responded taking my hand in hers.

„Look, there's nothing to worry about. I don't want to be with her, or think that she's prettier than you, or want her around me. She's my ex. I respect her and I'm thankful for the time we had because that's why I have you."

„I'd probably react the same way if your ex came up. It's hard to stay calm and if she needs to hear that a thousand times, I'll tell her a thousand times that I'm more than happy with you. And I truly am. I love me some crazy you babe."

I had to let out a chuckle at the end of her sentence. I let out a deep breath before looking deep into her eyes.

„I'm so happy to have you. I'm sorry for being a bitch but I'm really jealous."

„Shut up and come here" she tapped my legs as I got on her lap. Our lips melted into each other desperately. Like we didn't kiss for years, it was like we kissing the last time before getting pulled away from each other.