𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟗

You don't gotta show off
by Dirteaz®

Onika Maraj

It was the next morning and I got up really early to take a shower and do my hair afterwards without being stressed like always

It was the next morning and I got up really early to take a shower and do my hair afterwards without being stressed like always. It was around nine am when I finished my make up, my hair and picked a nice outfit for the day. I kept it simple. I wore a white top which I bought a few days ago and matched them with a light washed mom jeans. To complete it I put on my white Air Force and took my black Chanel bag with me.

I felt like I was running late because I knew traffic was hell. Bey texted me the address where we are going to have brunch with Solange. I'm not going to lie, I was a little bit nervous especially because her mother doesn't like me very much. Not at all to be exact.

I got into my black G-wagon and speeded to the restaurant as fast as I could. I knew they were already there because I'm always late, it's a bad habit and I'm really trying to change it. It's just hard.

| | |

When I finally arrived my destination after fifteen mental breakdowns because of this dumb ass traffic, I put on some lipgloss and walked inside the restaurant.

"Can I help you ma'am?" The waitress asked me with a smile.

"I'm here for Ms. Knowles" I said and she nodded making a motion to follow her as she led me trough several rooms.

"Take a seat ma'am the menu card will be there in a few" I thanked her with a nod and a smile before walking towards Solange and Beyoncé.

I was nervous as fuck right now. Both of them were smiling at me. Solange was beautiful, they even had some things in common.

"Hey Nika" Bey stood up and greeted me with a quick peck.

"Hi guys" I said and got over to Solange giving her a nice hug.

All of us took a seat and smiled to each other.

"How's been your way to the restaurant?" she asked with a smirk.

"I know I'm late but I swear it's the traffic, I got up really early today." I defended myself.

"Bey thinks she's something better because she's somewhere five hours earlier" Solange uttered making me laugh.

"It's called discipline" we laughed at Bey at which she didn't react.

"Solange you still in college right?" I started off as I looked trough the menu card which was brought by a waitress a few seconds ago.