𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

Chapter 23
Make me
by Dirteaz

Onika Maraj

  Beyoncé took me to her favorite ice cream shop and got me a big tub of gelato

Beyoncé took me to her favorite ice cream shop and got me a big tub of gelato. It was so creamy and it tasted like heaven. After that she took me, as always, to the beach. This was also the first time holding each other's hand again. I enjoyed having my hand in hers. More than I probably should but I didn't care anyways.

Even if I just got to know I'm attracted to a woman, it feels so normal and not weird at all. Especially when I'm around Beyoncé.

„I'm so glad that I can spend time with you" she uttered making me blush and smile at the same time.

„I'm happy too"

„Aubrey and Kenneth are be in town the next few days and I actually reserved a table for us and I wanted to ask you if you wanna go to dinner with...me?" She questioned.

„I'd love to" I quickly responded to her and took a spoon of my gelato.

After finishing our ice creams, we just continued to talk. Pretty much about everything.

„So I wanted to talk to you about something important" she started making me a bit nervous.

Our eye contact was intense already but now it was like our eyes were glued to each other.

„The day in Las Vegas...when we you know...got closer and..." she stuttered taking a breath.

I've never seen her this nervous in my whole life time I've already known her

„We kissed back then and I told you there and I will tell you now again that I really really like you Onika " she uttered showing her withe teeth.

I couldn't get myself to not smile back so I knew my dimples were already showing off as big ass holes in my face.

„I like you too Beyoncé"

She chuckled and took my hand in hers. Our faces were only inches apart and the way her scent hit me, made me feel even more special.

Almost automatically, our noses were touching waiting to capture each other's lips.

„Can I kiss you?" she asked me and I chuckled whispering a quite „yes" and without hesitation, she placed her dominant, soft and plump lips on mine.

I felt like I was in heaven. My hands made their way to her cheek while her hands rested on my waist. Our kiss was passionate, intimate and euphoric. We didn't let go of each other like there was no tomorrow.