𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎

Queen on the list
by Dirteaz

Beyoncé Knowles

I just left Onikas car a few seconds ago and was already missing her

I just left Onikas car a few seconds ago and was already missing her. I felt bad for making her feel this way. She shouldn't even consider being the second choice because she' not and won't ever be.

I really didn't wanna meet up with Naya. I did forgive her. Because I'm not looking for any problems in my life. She's my ex and I wish her all the best. That's all.

When I opened the door to the restaurant, I looked around since she texted me that she's already here.

I analyzed everyones face but couldn't recognize Naya's. I was so close to leave this place already and I was so annoyed. I hate people who come late.

"Missed me?" A soft voice uttered from behind me.

Soft hands covered my eyes causing me to sigh. I'm really not here for games.

I turned around and moved her hands off my face revealing her face and body. She really changed, she dyed her hair black and looks more mature. She did her eyebrows better than she did in college which made me smirk a little bit because they really looked like snails back then.

"You got even prettier Knowles" she looked at me and twirled my hair around her finger.

"Thank you I know, you look not bad either"

"I know, let's have a seat" she took my hand and led me to the table.

I took a seat and faced her. I just wanted to leave I felt so weird.

"How are you doing, I missed you we didn't see each other for years." Naya said smiling showing the diamonds on her teeth.

"I'm actually very good, giving my best life. What about you?"

"Fine...I guess, being a little bit here and there, leaving to London again." she replied taking the menu card.

"You finished school in London?" she nodded.

"After all that, I just couldn't get back to L.A so I finished all of my graduations there."

"What you doing now?"

"Having my own brand. I already told you that's exactly what I want. You fucking with me, you know that I own Alvarez."

I chuckled. "Never heard of it." A complete lie. I knew that she made her dream come true. As I said she's stubborn as fuck.

After some small talk, we ordered nice brunch and started to eat. After that, we got a glass of wine even though I was ready to leave.

"I almost forgot how fun it is to be around you" she said and placed her hand on mine.

I immediately pulled it back facing her with a smile.

"Naya...look, I'm really not into those little games you play"