𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏

Chapter 31
Bad Bitches Fight
by Dirteaz

Beyoncé Knowles

A man appeared behind Onika placing his hand on Onikas shoulder

A man appeared behind Onika placing his hand on Onikas shoulder. My eyes wandered from his ugly hand to his face.

He looked at me with his discussing face expression and I swear my blood was boiling by the minutes of looking into this face.

„Ayo who dis Nic?" he questioned pointing at me. I swear I was about to crack this damn ass finger.

I crossed my arms and waited for Onika to speak. I know it wasn't my right to be jealous but I am. If that's her new nigga-

„Tae that's Beyoncé, my boss and a good friend of mine" she introduced him to me.

„Bey that's Tae a friend of mine since high school"

With a breath I held out my hand which he shook quickly.

Just as she wanted to break this awkward silence, a woman came up from behind.

„Who's here?" she asked as she faced me with a smile. She was a bit taller than Onika but not as tall as I. She was pretty.

„Zaira that's my boss and good friend Beyoncé" she introduced me to her.

I nodded and shook her hand too. I felt quite uncomfortable being around her friends or whatever.

„Uhm...can I talk to you for a second?"
„Alone?" I added as I saw their gazes on me.

Onika nodded and got out her house following me to my car.

„What is it" she questioned leaning against the window.

„I-who is this?"

She looked at me with her mouth a bit wide open.

„Friends" she simply replied playing with her hair.

„I get that you have plans and stuff but I really want to take you out...to talk to you. I want to fix everything." I explained sighing and crossing my arms.

„I accept your apology Bey and we can go out. It's not like you're the boss and you can come and go whenever you want."

„First of all it's nothing like that and second of all I meant to get you now so I can take you somewhere"

She let out a breath. „Well I can't and won't make my friends leave but you can go out with us tonight. We wanted to go to some random club here and if you're down, we can go."

„I meant...you know what, forget it. Yeah I'm down."

„Good, you can come inside and wait for us to make ourselves ready. Unless you want to change or something."

„Nah I'm good like that"

I wasn't looking bad. I wore a white suit and some nice Saint Laurent heels so it was alright.