𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔

Kel and Rob
by Dirteaz

Onika Maraj

I woke up around ten o'clock because my phone rang

I woke up around ten o'clock because my phone rang. It was Robyn who wanted to „check up" on me but I knew she just wanted details.

Bey was up too and watched some tv while she waited for me to make myself ready. She woke up hours ago so she was all ready.

Yesterday was one of the most special moments I had in a while. I was officially Beyoncés girlfriend. After she asked me, she gave a cute necklace and o felt so special when she put it around my neck. I was also crying if I may add.

I didn't do anything much with my face. Just eyebrows, mascara and lips. That was it. I put on a white top and some black leggings which made my ass look wild. I don't even wanna lie, it was on purpose.

„Bey I'm ready" I yelled and got out the bedroom.

We were going to get some breakfast since both of us were hungry as fuck.

„Let's go-" she cut herself off when she checked up my outfit.

„Damn you look good babe" she hyped me up making me blush.
„Thank you,  you don't look bad either" I responded almost immediately as confident as I could.

Her lips were in between her teeth while her eyes wandered up and down my body slowly. For a few seconds their last on my ass capturing every curve I had.

„Are we going or what?"

She chuckled and nodded slightly opening the door for me so I could walk out.

When we arrived we had some nice breakfast and talked about this whole trip and where she wanted to take me.

It was all beautiful or even like a dream we were talking and talking until I received a message from an unknown number.

I took my phone from the table Beyoncé's eye following my actions.

iMessage:

unknown: 5

My face scrunched since I just couldn't understand what the person meant by this dumb message.

„Everything alright bae?" she questioned me.
„I guess" I showed her my screen as she took my phone out of my hand.

„Maybe someone just sent this by mistake" she said and I nodded with a smile.

Bey turned off the phone and placed it on the table again taking my hand into hers.

„I really want you to be truly happy Nika" she told me kissing the top of my hand.

„And I really am, with you by my side"

That's how the rest of our day went, we finished breakfast and Bey took me out shopping. She bought me a Burberry top and bottoms and of course the matching coat. She said she loved spending money.

When we got home into her apartment, we changed into some comfortable clothes and relaxed us onto the couch.

Currently I was lying on Bey's chest while her arms were wrapped around my waist. She was constantly rubbing up and down sending my skin a shiver which led to goosebumps.

"You cold babe?" she questioned me with a raised eyebrow. I shook my head looking up at her.

For a few seconds I was staring at her lips before I decided to connect mine with hers. I noticed how eager she got as I sat up and moved onto her lap without breaking the kiss. Her hands got on my back moving down slowly. When her hands finally rested on my ass, she squeezed it and I let out a moan.

Just the same second I wanted to take off her shirt, the phone rang and Kelly's name popped on Bey's screen.

Really? Like damn when can I get this woman to myself? Without someone breaking our moment?

„Jesus" she groaned as I moved off her lap and let myself fall onto the couch.

„What bitch" Bey answered the phone making me laugh because of her mad face expression towards Kelly. Bey was looking so mad so I think Kelly called via FaceTime.

„Shut up with that attitude Giselle, I just had the cutest date ever" I made the motioned to her to come over so I could hear her and see her while she spills some tea.

„Wait I'ma just sit next to Nika" Bey walked over and sat next to me as she passed her phone to me.

„Hi Kelly" I greeted her with a smile.
„Hi Nika baby, how are you" she smirked at me making me laugh.

„I'm fine and now tell us about this date"

She rolled her eyes and smacked her lips loudly making Bey groan.

„Bitch start talking and stop smacking you lips like that"

„Alright chill out y'all. So like I took her to a restaurant and we were talking like about the deepest things ever. It was just so perfect already and when we finished we got into some park and smoked one or two and then we kissed guys, we kissed" she yelled the last part.

Of course Bey and I asked ourselves with whom she could've been out who made her this happy.

„Okay and what happened then?" Bey asked curiously.

„We kissed and kissed and at some point we were already making out like the hottest make out session ever, I wanted to record it so badly because I could've used it  for masturbation and shit...well, at the end I drove her home and we kissed again, and today she texted me good morning and shit and I wanna see her again."

„Alright alright hold up, who the fuck are you talking about" I questioned her.

She scrunched her face, „Robyn of course"

Onika and I looked at each other for a second and started laughing. We knew that they would end up seeing each other.

„I really wonder who didn't want to have sex of you, since both of you are horny bitches" Onika uttered and broke down laughing.

„Are you together" I questioned raising my eyebrow.

„Bitch, not yet, I'll ask her soon not like you two waiting fifty years to get together, also a little side note, congrats for FINALLY getting back together you bitches."

„Thank we appreciate it" Onika uttered.

| | |

It's been a while, I'm maybe update tomorrow again. This chapter is more like a filler so I can start up with the drama. :)