𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Chapter 2:
Very impressive.
by Dirteaz

Beyoncé Knowles

„You look so gorgeous Bey" Michelle told me as the three of us hugged

„You look so gorgeous Bey" Michelle told me as the three of us hugged. We decided to go into a fancy restaurant and just have some nice food.

„How was your day girls" I asked them looking trough the menu card.

„Pretty much boring, I met up with a client, he was accused for killing several pets in his street. I don't know whether to believe him or not." Kelly uttered following with a small chuckle.

„A woman came to our office and talked about several stuff you know, it was her first therapy" Michelle added after asking me how my day was.

„Successful, I got a new architect for a new project. She'll be at the company tomorrow, I'm so glad to meet her."

„Did you see her already?" Michelle questioned and I shook my head taking a sip of my wine.

„She's new, she worked for the Daniell's. I paid them a lot to have this project and this kind of partner."

„On which project is she on? Manhattan?"
„Brooklyn" I replied and they hummed.

„May I take your orders?" The waiter came up looking at us.

„I'll take the Zillion Dollar Lobster" Michelle and Kelly said.
„I'll go by a greek salad with some extra lemon juice on top please"

„It will take ten to fifteen minutes" we nodded as he walked away.

„How are things between you and José?" I questioned Kelly curiously.
„Normal...okay I mean not normal but it's nothing serious you guys know that."

„It doesn't look like ‚nothing serious', you falling in love" Michelle squealed as I laughed along.

„Guys stop I'm not-"
„-Oh shut up you slut, Beyoncé, you had to see her when he greeted her old friend from college. She was so fucking jealous I was crying because of how she acted." Michelle added as we all bursted out into laughter.

After some minutes our food came along and we started eating and talking. Today was a really great night to be honest. We didn't go out partying but sat in a restaurant and talked about any kind of things like business, sex life, relationships or life in general.

I got home around 12 midnight which is quite unusual for me since I'm in bed at ten and wake up at 5 am. Particularly nothing goes over my sleeping schedule but if it comes to my friends I'm giving in once or twice a month.

Most of the time I'm being a total emotionless workaholic. I'm proud of it. Everything goes just the way I imagined. Successful. The company is running perfect. It's 200 meters high, it has 60 floors and over 400 workers. Of course I was proud. I was running a big thing and there's nothing else I'm more happy but success in my career. Not to sound selfish though, I love seeing my workers grow and get better and better.