𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑

Chapter 33
Friends in love
by Dirteaz

Onika Maraj

It was the morning after and I was laying in my bed cuddled up next to Beyoncé

It was the morning after and I was laying in my bed cuddled up next to Beyoncé. I was already awake for  twenty minutes and I was planning on getting up every two seconds but I just couldn't because I felt so comfortable.

But I was also overthinking again. Which broke our make out session wasn't just a regular conversation with Kelly, I saw the face expression on her face and it told me something wasn't right. I trusted her when she said that everything's alright. I just didn't want anything bringing us apart.

After debating and debating, I slowly pulled out of my bed and walked into the kitchen. I was planning on doing some nice breakfast.

While I did the batter for the pancakes, I called Robyn to have a little talk with her.

„Hey bitch" she greeted me when she took off my FaceTime call.

„How ya doin"
„Fine, what about you Rob?" I replied stirring.

„Bitch I just had a nigga last night. I'm fucked."
„You had a guy?" I questioned surprisingly.

„What should I say, he was very good looking and his dick, oh my god it was so goo-"

„-You know I didn't ask for any details about your sex experience last night" I cut her off.

„What about this girl you've been talking to?"

„It's a bit complicated, she can't admit that she slept with a woman and shit so I told her to have some time to herself. Anyways, what's with you and Bey?"

„Well we talked...she apologized and-"

„-A lil' bird told me that she had a fight yesterday, and you were there" she uttered with a bitchy smirk.

„The lil' bird was right. She got jealous."

„Uh that's kind of hot, who did she fight with?"
„Zaira" I replied taking a grape into my mouth.

„She did great, I hate this bitch."

There was silence for a little second and I thought she was about hang up.

„Did you and Bey have some...you know...alone time" the smirk again.

„You're really a bitch for asking something but no we didn't...I mean we didn't have sex yet..."