𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

Chapter 26
Thief in the Holding
by Dirteaz

Beyoncé Knowles

Knowles HoldingLos Angeles, CA

Knowles Holding
Los Angeles, CA

We arrived the Holding a few hours ago and I made already everyone work hardly including me. Today my mother decided to visit us. She didn't do this quite often. Maybe once in a year. That's why I was so shocked when she called me in the morning.

I was having a good morning actually. Onika and I got really close like more than we had before.
I always knew I was really attracted to her. Sexually, physically, you could say in every way.

Yet, I wanted to take things slow. I wanted to enjoy the time we had and eventually after some time ask her, if she'd like to be my girlfriend. But first of all I had to get things right with my mom since she kind of didn't like her.

„James, cancel the meeting for tomorrow. Mr. Thomson said he couldn't make it in time so tell all the involved partners that they have off for tomorrow."

„Will do in a second Ms. Knowles. Oh and you got a phone call from Mr. Rashford. I told him that you'll call him back in a few. His secretary is in line eight, she'll connect you to him."

„Thank you James"

I wish everyone a friend and assistant like James. He was a man with a heart.

After I had my conversation with Mr. Rashford, I already got a call from my security's in front of the building telling me that my mom arrived and probably on her way to my chancery.

Within minutes, my apprehension came true and she walked inside my office all piped up. I haven't seen her like this in a long time.

We had a good relationship till the day my dad died. I thought it was just a phase that she pushed my sister and me away. We helped her a lot but a lot didn't seem enough. Although I had to work the whole week and even on weekends, I found one day to go to her house and spend time with my family.

 Although I had to work the whole week and even on weekends, I found one day to go to her house and spend time with my family