𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔

I will listen
by Dirteaz®

Beyoncé Knowles

Onika and I enjoyed our vacation like hell

Onika and I enjoyed our vacation like hell. All we did was relax, enjoy the sun, have sex and eat a lot. I had to start my work out again. I've always ate healthy, but when you're with Onika, it's a burger for breakfast basically.

We both slept separated last night because I think she got the flu or something. I was dragging her to the doctor but she rejected it and just threw her ass back into her bed. She told me that she was feeling really sick, she could puke every time she eats something or when she gets up.

That's why I slept at my house tonight but that didn't hold me up from bringing her food and flowers. It was needed. I want her to get healthy soon so I can have her by my side again.

It was something around 8'30 AM when I decided to get something nice to eat. I bought fresh sourdough bread and salmon spread so she could eat it. After that, I bought cute pink roses and a little chocolate for her.

I did this in less than twenty minutes so I was already on my way to her. the traffic was alright since it was a Sunday and kind of morning. I'm happy that she gave me a key to her house or else I'd have to ring the bell and oh lord, I'd end up in hospital.

I slowly walked inside closing the door as quiet as I could in case she's still sleep. I mean I was assuming it. She's not like a big morning person. She's the opposite. She hates me for that.

I put the food on the kitchen counter and walked upstairs to her bedroom taking the roses and the chocolate with me. I knew that she's going to like the little gesture with the roses. She's happy with the little things, but I love to spoil her even though she was rich by herself and could have all the things by herself.

Just as I wanted to open the bedroom door, I heard sniffles coming out.

"Baby?" I knocked on the door a few times staying respectful towards her intimacy.

"Are you okay? I got food down here, can I come in?"

She didn't say a word but I heard her walking towards the door and finally opening it for me. She looked like she's been crying all night. I didn't say a thing and pulled her into a hug wrapping my arms around her tightly.

"What happened baby? You wanna talk?" I asked her comforting her by rubbing up and down her back.

"I-I think we eventually need to talk about this" she somehow stuttered out between her cries.

Okay now I was really worried. What was wrong with her? She looked up at me as tears flowed down her cheek. I wiped them away carefully and started walking into her bedroom taking a seat with her on the edge of the bed. We maybe stayed in this hugging position for like five straight minutes before she decided to speak up.