𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗

Bad Vibes
by Dirteaz

Onika Maraj

The next day I woke up, I took my time and did my make up in case this Naya bitch would see me

The next day I woke up, I took my time and did my make up in case this Naya bitch would see me. I wanna look boojie, like always. Today maybe a little bit more. Bey already texted me where I should bring her so I was sitting in the car waiting for her to come out her house.

While I waited, I tried to search this bitch up on Instagram.

Instagram

Liked by michellewilliams and 256 others nayaalvarez  ☕️

nayaalvarez  ☕️

gabeintrn sis be slaying

hailey_roberts hottest milf on the world
nayaalvarez @hailey_roberts 😭stfuu

alvarez.matty Bad britains greatest bitch 👀
nayaalvarez @alvarez.matty this was so bad mat

Okay she was hot. Like really really hot. I had to know if Bey searched her up on Instagram yesterday. If I would ask her, I know that she'd be honest and tell me but I want to know so I can get mad at her.

I knew Beyoncé got some bad ass bitches, but that bad? This Naya chick is hot hot. If it wouldn't be for Bey she'd be my woman crush for sure.

„Good morning babe" the car door opened as I jumped a little bit.

I cleared my throat and raised my eyebrow. „Good morning, Beyoncé"

She chuckled and placed her fingers on my chin making me look at her.

„Missed me, Onika?" she questioned in the most sexiest tone ever.

I bit my lip and leaned in, giving her a quick little peck on her lips.

After we pulled away, I analyzed her clothes noticing the blouse showing too much of her cleavage.

„Button that up" I commanded.

„Babe I'm not gonna button up the last nub" she smacked her lips.

„You want her to see your boobs is it like that huh?"  she groaned and did as I said.

"I walk around the same when I'm at the Holding"

"I don't care, you can wear that everywhere but when you're with her" I hissed and she sighed making me more mad.

I really didn't want her to to go meet up with her ex. I wasn't the jealous type. Like ever. But with her it's different cause I'm really afraid of loosing her. Besides that her ex was really beautiful and I asked myself how she was going to react when she sees her after all these years. She told me that she saw her a few years after their break up since she was working on her clothing brand with her but she Bey said she looked the same. I just hope she didn't get prettier by time.

"Are we going?" I completely zoned out in my thoughts.

"Hm? Yeah sorry." I started the engine and checked her outfit one more time.

I was okay with the blouse by now but I was afraid that her white cargo pants were showing off her butt too much. Because she really has some ass. Not more than me but more thane enough for other women to look.

"I slept so bad...my back is hurting so much and my neck is stiff as fuck, you wanna give me a massage when we get home ?" I nodded silently and concentrate myself on driving my black Mercedes G-Wagon.

"Babe, you okay?"

I was overthinking like shit. It's not that I don't trust her, it's the complete opposite, I trust her on everything. She's the one I know I can talk  about everything without getting judged. It's just the anxiety of loosing her, getting replaced, old feelings coming back,  our relationship changing because of her ex-girlfriend, and so on and so on. I haven't ever been with a woman, or even liked a woman. I couldn't stand her leaving me and I don't say that because I depend on her but because she's so important to me.

I took a right turn to some restaurant and parked on the lot.

I took a deep breath in facing her directly. "I don't like it that you're meeting up with Naya" I uttered honestly playing with the rings on my fingers.

"It's not about  not trusting you, I do trust you it's just that I'm afraid to loose you. I'm afraid that you'll get your old feelings back."

Her eyes softened and gave me the feeling of being safe. "Baby" she mumbled and placed her hand on my cheek.

"Look at me" she lifted my head up by placing her index thinner and thumb under it.

"I don't want anyone else in this world but you. For me there's only you. No one else." she uttered.

"I know but-" she immediately cut me off.

"-There are not buts Onika. It's you over everyone. And please don't ever think like that again because I really only have Eyes for you." she added and smiled before placing a small kiss on my lips.

I couldn't be happier right now. I didn't want to kill the vibe or harm our relationships by adding dumb trust issues.

„I'm sorry for even telling you that, I didn't want to-"

„-Don't feel sorry, I'm glad you told me but believe me, there's nothing like that anymore. I'll meet up with her, tell her the facts and that's it. I even wonder that she got her ass from London to Los Angeles. I can promise you that she just needs something." she explained making me chuckle at the end.

„You wanna come with me too?"

„Where?" I questioned starting the engine again.

„Have brunch with my ex, babe" I scrunched my eyebrows.

„No thank you Beyoncé. I'll go to the mall while you have your little brunch." my tone was sarcastic.

I really fucked those moodswings. Period.

„Fine, I'll call you to pick me up, alright?" I nodded and enjoyed the kiss she gave me on my lips.

Afterwards, i started driving again. I was so happy that I didn't have any background thoughts. I wasn't overthinking. It was really a very very healthy relationship for the both of us.

| | |

Hey guys, I know this chapter is a little shorter but it's a filler chapter so I can get to Beyoncé POV.

I still hope you enjoy this story!!!

Answer some questions if you have time :)

1) Naya ?

2) Onika telling Beyoncé to button up her blouse?

3) Onikas feelings?

4) Bey's response?

5) Bey even going out with her Ex?