53

Heyyy fammmiee❤️

.............

The next morning.....

Sidnaaz got up, had Their breakfast and got ready for the task!

Sana was trying to tease Sidharth saying that....

Sana:  kal tune Aarti ka naam Nahi liya... isliye arti ko bura laga...

Yesterday you didn't take arti's name so she felt bad.

Arti was hearing this! She said..

Arti: sana, sid ne tera naam Isliye liya kyun ki agar tera naam nahi leta, toh tu uska saar kha leti. Problem create karti...

Sana , sid took your name before if he hadn't done that then you would have eaten his head and would have created problems.

Sana : accha toh tune isse pucha bhi ki isne tera naam kyun nahi liya? Matlab teko aisa lagta hai ki ye teko jada pasand karta hai?

Well, you even asked him that why didn't he take your name?  That means you think that he likes you more?

Arti: usne khud hi bola hai ye baat!

He told this thing on his own.

Sana looked at sid and said...

Sana: tune bola ye?

Did you say it?

Sid thought to tease her!!

So, he said...

Sid : haan arti ne pucha toh maine baata diya tha!!

Yes arti had asked so I told her.

Sana : matlab mera maan rakhne k liye tune ye bola ki meko jada pyaar karta hai? Mean nahi karta tha? 

It means you said that you love me more just to keep my heart? You didn't really mean it?

Her face became pale, sadness was there in his face which sid noticed.

.
.
.

Sid knew that he has messed up everything.... he tried to hold her hand but she just went outside with her quilt...

After sometime she came back by calming herself a little but she saw that Shefali zariwala was laying beside sid in their bed...

This made her blood boil... Yes her man is handsome, but that doesn’t mean that every girl will drool over him!!

.
.
.

And that shefali, she doesn’t like her at all as she was sidharth's ex...

She glared him and Again went outside from the room!

.
.

Sid was also feeling frustrated because she was ignoring him since two hours....

He thought...

Sid:

Isko toh Bahana chahiye bas ladai karne ki...

She just needs excuses to fight.

Hurt hoti hai haar ek baat pe, apne lagne pe!!

She always gets hurt in everything!

Haajar baar clear kiya hai ki kon mere liye important hai. ( I have cleared it for the thousand times that who is important for me!)

But she still thinks that another girl can take the same place in my heart and replace her? How immature!

Or madam ko lagta  hai ki Mai Usko mana ne aaunga, bina kisi reason...