Trader

Skye's pov

My mind was racing. He was hiding something and why had he stolen so many shield files.
Once i calm my mind down I start to think about what's in the skye file. I try to open it but it has extra protection.
I copy the file to my computer and delete it of the USB so no one can find it. The decryption software should take about two days to finish.
Once I'm done setting it up my mind goes back to ward, how could he do this. I trusted him and told him things that I haven't told anyone.

"Skye" I hear
May say from out side my door, I don't reply so she comes in. "Skye why are you crying" she asks and comes over and sits next to me. I didn't even realise I was crying but as soon as she mentioned it I broke down, she hugged me and I cried into her shoulder.
She stroked my back comfortingly and told me it was ok, I felt safe in her hug.
A few minutes later she pulled away, "what's the matter" she says with a worried look in her eye so I showed her the files I found.
Her face grew angrier and angrier as I explained everything. Once I was done she stood up and took my laptop as she stormed out of the room. "May, wait" I say and run after her, she goes to Coulson.

Third person pov

"Coulson please let me talk to him first" skye pleads but coulson is adamant, "no I am going to arrest him now" coulson says firmly "but-"
"No skye" he says sharply "coulson listen" she says "I'm sorry this has happened but there might be a reasonable explanation so let's see if there is before we over react, ok" she says and coulson nods "but skye if he is working for someone else then I will arrest him, he isn't going to hurt you, not on my watch" skye nods hugging coulson tightly "Thanks ac".

Hey guys I'm sorry this isn't a long chapter !!
And I'm sorry I haven't updated in ages but iv had NCEA level1 math internals and got a lot of personal stuff going on !! Anyway please vote and comment because it motivates me to update !!
Love Caitlin xx